Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!

I just wanted to share my vision on a Ducati 900ss with you.

The photoshop is made a while ago. I'm still running with the idea to build my ducati 900ss the same way I photoshopped it. But considering I'm still a Student, maintaining this motorcycle allone is expensive enough at the moment.

But i do want to share my ideas with you and show you my plans. Feel free to give advice or comments on my photoshop.

The image (and basic motorcycle) is a allready customized ducati 900ss from 'Radical Ducati'.
I photoshopped it and adjusted it to my taste.

Parts used; Ducati 748 tank reshaped, rear frame reshaped, custom seat, v-rod headlight, superbike handlebars, ducati 696 rear swingarm, 2 in 1 exhaust with spark exhaust.

I'm not happy with the color scheme at the moment, in the end I would like to use orange and matt grey. Only problem is that those colors are pretty hard to photoshop. If anyone has got other ideas about the color feel free to do some photoshopping on your own!

The photoshop itself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did some minor changes myself after posting the first picture.

I want to go with a number plate style headlight and use 2x HID projectors with angle eyes. So i replaced the v-rod headlight with a number plate. I also changed the collor of the frame to black as wel as the fender and little accents in the thank.

Hope you like it!

To bad I haven't got arround to make these mods because I had some troubles with the engine I had to solve first. All the cash that was supposed to be used for buying and building this bike have been spend to keep the bike up and running :mad:

picture

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
To bad I haven't got arround to make these mods because I had some troubles with the engine I had to solve first. All the cash that was supposed to be used for buying and building this bike have been spend to keep the bike up and running :mad:
AAAAaaaaahhhh, the joys of old Ducatis. :rock:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I replaced it with the same size 904cc engine that was in it before. The previous engine was totalled, cilinders, gearbox etc all had to be replaced. If I had the funds (still a student) I would have put a 1000 engine in it :)

But it's up and running again, and when it keeps on running like this i'll start collecting the parts during the summer and start executing my plans next winter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts