Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WannaBe
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!!! -- Ducati Monster Seat, Latch, & Smoked Taillight

**SOLD TO AHKS***

Latest Model of Ducati Monster Seat, Latch, & Taillight (Integrated Signals) for sale.

I was hit on my bike almost 2weeks ago (hit & run). My bike is down and was my only mode of transportation since my wife is away finishing her last semester of school. Gotta fix the truck ASAP, so I'll have to put my bike on hold for the time being.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Everything is BEAUTIFUL. Seat has never been used and I just bought the latch a few weeks ago. You may recall the Seat & Light from DrJellyFingers (whom I bought it from).

PRICES do NOT Include Shipping (Open to Offers for Bundles):

SOLD

Payment: PAYPAL (Personal Check Accepted but will not ship til Cleared)

Attachments

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
glws. Those are Hot Commodities in the SF World

·
16 Posts
Could you possibly post a couple more pictures of the light and seat - so I could get an idea as to rough sizing and construction? I am otherwise interested.

·
WannaBe
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

DrJellyFingers -- Yeah, it sucks I gotta part with it, but gotta take care of priorities first. One, being I need to get my bike back to being roadworthy. lol

errr... You can see I'm saddened by the bike situation. I meant, need to get my TRUCK roadworthy. lol :(

·
WannaBe
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could you possibly post a couple more pictures of the light and seat - so I could get an idea as to rough sizing and construction? I am otherwise interested.
Yeah, I'll try and do that tomorrow sometime. It's currently pending sale to Ahks, though. PM'd me first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts