Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, this guy from Two Wheeled Tuner, the magazine, had contacted me about the DZC products. My guess is he is trying to drum up some advertising dollars.....which I don't have right now anyway...but its just cool to be found....especially since I only "officially" advertise here and one other site.

I know some of my products have made their way out to the west coast....both by shipping there and people's rec'ing them to other people that they know on other boards, like BARF.

I may be getting some free mags if this guy comes through, which is cool as well.:rock::rock::rock::rock:

·
Registered
854 Posts
awesome Doug! I might ask you for some advice in the near future about starting your own business if you don't mind.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome Doug! I might ask you for some advice in the near future about starting your own business if you don't mind.
You can ask what ever you want. I am still a rookie among rookies with this stuff, so who knows what I'll actually know. I did ask some other motorcycle "mod" sellers about how to go about somethings...and they were all pretty helpful. It was mostly about how and where to advertise.

Heck, I don't even have a way to buy stuff online yet...with out emailing me first..but I wanna keep it that way.....I never wanna take someone's money for something I don't have in hand to ship out the next day. ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Making a successful full-time business requires a lot of skills that go unused in normal life.
like smiling at people you want to yell at! :D

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
I get "found" all the time for this site... at least once a week I get a phone call from some jackass company claiming they can improve my search listings for "streetfighter motorcycle forum"

that's pretty fucking amazing considering we come up first in Google, MSN and Yahoo for streetfighter motorcycle forum lmfao

I think I might give them a call and tell them I can help THEM get better search rankings for THEIR company :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
You can ask what ever you want. I am still a rookie among rookies with this stuff, so who knows what I'll actually know. I did ask some other motorcycle "mod" sellers about how to go about somethings...and they were all pretty helpful. It was mostly about how and where to advertise.

Heck, I don't even have a way to buy stuff online yet...with out emailing me first..but I wanna keep it that way.....I never wanna take someone's money for something I don't have in hand to ship out the next day. ;)
cool, thanks man. I'll send you a message sometime about what I'm thinking.

·
Registered
854 Posts
True dat.....working for others sucks...but pays the bills...sorta. :mad:
exactly ... Even with 2 jobs (1 full-time, 1 part-time) working 7 days a week I still barely afford my lower middle class lifestyle. <sarcasm>I sure do love having a college degree and making less than 10/hour </sarcasm>

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I got some pricing for ads...just to see what it is.....let's put it this way....my total sales...not total profits...total sales dollars for two months, would just about cover a one month add with them,at 1/6th page sizing. Maybe down the road when I am selling a couple thou a month...LOL

For now, I'm happy just advertising on a couple motorcycle bulletin boards, and getting known from word of mouth. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts