Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Similar to my other post.
Has anyone on here managed to put an early vfr sssa with the slots underneath instead of the mounting block into a Honda fireblade 1995 ish.
I am thinking of all sorts of ideas,but am worried it will be safe. I should have done my research first but went at it with my eyes closed as usual :oops:
I was thinking of putting an alloy block in there and bolting it in and leaving enough sticking out so that I could mount the plates to it and alter the new plates I am going to cut out myself to match the ride height.
I am open to any suggestions..
THANK'S:runovasmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Similar to my other post.
Has anyone on here managed to put an early vfr sssa with the slots underneath instead of the mounting block into a Honda fireblade 1995 ish.
I am thinking of all sorts of ideas,but am worried it will be safe. I should have done my research first but went at it with my eyes closed as usual :oops:
I was thinking of putting an alloy block in there and bolting it in and leaving enough sticking out so that I could mount the plates to it and alter the new plates I am going to cut out myself to match the ride height.
I am open to any suggestions..
THANK'S:runovasmiley:
I think you'll have an easier and safer, and probably cheaper, time of it if you just get the bolt-on swingarm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts