Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been tracking this bike for some time, now.
A Kawi ZRX Body with a 'Busa motor sleeping inside of it!

looks like the builder finally decided to Ebay it.

It got a lot of press - he did an all around nice job on it, too.

Really curious to see how the bidding goes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawa...ategoryZ6710QQihZ013QQitemZ230077813124QQrdZ1

I've always wanted a "sleeper bike", maybe stuff a litre engine inside a Ninja250 body............tell me that wouldn't be obnoxiously cool!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
So are you honey.

I bin trackin' you too. Like you being the only vocal lady in here, and me being a dyed-in-the-wool hetero...are you spoken for or can we see a mugshot even????
easy boy! easy! cmon now BB we have 3 or 4 females that regular this site, miki is the newest and so far most vocal. DONT scare her away please. lLolL.

reasons NOT to harass miki:

1)we like having her around b/c shes knowlegable, funny, witty and will definately offer a view point none of us men will have.

2)everyone knows girls on forums like the Mods/owners better than members.

3)i already seen her pic and between you and I. . . itd take more than beer goggles to make you wanna bring her home. more like blind, fat, stinky and never been laid goggles.

heres a thumbnail of the pic she sent me --> :mrt:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah moint it pointing towards you :confused: hahaha

i know guys i know. miki is cool.smart. knows about bikes, cool bikes at that, and clearly has a nice shape. but do we want her here or to leave...cuz if we harass her she'll be gone. so simmer those nuts folks. simmer! hahah

so back on topic.
that bike is crazy! it looks like its stock, but not only does it have a busa motor but most of its suspension and other parts too. thats an impressive build!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
and maybe even a little lighter!!! :rock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts