Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have been away for awhile now. I have been looking at a budget headlights. We have all seen these stacked projecter headlights that are always shown on scooters... Has any one used them on a bike and if so are they worth giving a shot over a dual dominater setup?

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
I had a set similar on my Street Triple (and will have again, once it's rebuilt). I used Buell XB12R (I think) headlights with a custom aluminium stacked mount. Not the best light output compared to, say, a 7in round, but they look trick as fuck and you can find them pretty cheap on the interwebs. If you wind up getting a pair make sure and do a review for us!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I can handle doing that for you guys. I'm sure I'm going to go to a build thread when I get a bike anyway. I was also thinking of running jw speaker forklift light (low beam, blinkers) and running other high beams.
It's 4" deep x 4"wide x 8" tall. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya that's a no go lol it's like a $320 headlight! If you wanted it any way it's a jw speaker 515. Plus there's no high beam and idk if blinkers have to be Amber I'm my state. I'm going to stick with the stacked projecter with better bulbs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts