Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
GURU
Joined
·
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this and thought I would post it and see If anyone is looking for a bike in the CT area. I'm not affiliated with the guy at all but it looked like a sweet ride.

VFR Fighter
 

·
HipsterKillerGarage
Joined
·
6,484 Posts
I will be the first to say it:

That is a completely retarded looking bike. Someone has NO idea of aesthetic balance.

If you're gonna chop a tail, at least put some thought into it. That just looks shit.
 

·
Hawk GT's are Cool
Joined
·
1,482 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer said:
I will be the first to say it:

That is a completely retarded looking bike. Someone has NO idea of aesthetic balance.

If you're gonna chop a tail, at least put some thought into it. That just looks shit.
i dont know man, im not diggin the no cushion or the round thing on the back, but other than that, not complaints.
 

·
HipsterKillerGarage
Joined
·
6,484 Posts
sanitys said:
i dont know man, im not diggin the no cushion or the round thing on the back, but other than that, not complaints.
Building a custom bike is like conductiong a world class orchestra.... all of your parts have to play together nicely, because if one fucks up, everything else goes to shit.

Sure, it could be picked apart for this and that that is okay, but overall, that tail fucking ruins it. (Not to mention that the tail looks like some kid whipped it up in 6th grade metals class.)

I'm only speaking from a design point of view though. That's what I get for going to art school.
 

·
GURU
Joined
·
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who gives a shit about that tail? The bike needs some finishing work but it's one hell of a base. We all mod the tails anyway so that bike wouldn't be any different.
 

·
Build It Ride It Live It
Joined
·
10,684 Posts
Hillsy said:
He says it sounds sick.......just like a stockcar.......who wants a bike that sounds like a car???...:LolLolLolLol:
If you've ever heard one of those uncorked, it actually does sound like a knarly tuned V8. First time I heard one I thought it was coming from the hot rod shop next door. Walked out side to find the other tech reving a VFR.
 

·
Eff Tee Pee
Joined
·
29,722 Posts
Scrapyard said:
If you've ever heard one of those uncorked, it actually does sound like a knarly tuned V8. First time I heard one I thought it was coming from the hot rod shop next door. Walked out side to find the other tech reving a VFR.
im yet to hear one. but i have heard that about them.


on a side note. IF it went for CHEAP. AND. IF i had some money. I'd buy taht. swap out the rear rim. take teh tail off and put it on my 1972 cl 350. oh and id buy some new switches for it. :D

anybody buyin??
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top