Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

181 - 200 of 452 Posts

·
hooligan quads
1,711 Posts
haha, lots of carbon
All I'll say is underseal the shit out of that car!!!

My mate had one of the original abarths and traded it after 12months, the underside looked like it had been shot blasted and stuff was starting to fail at a year old.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 370steve

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
All I'll say is underseal the shit out of that car!!!

My mate had one of the original abarths and traded it after 12months, the underside looked like it had been shot blasted and stuff was starting to fail at a year old.

trading one in, that i have had for 4 years, without any problems, that i have done 55k in.

·
hooligan quads
1,711 Posts
trading one in, that i have had for 4 years, without any problems, that i have done 55k in.
Maybe he was unlucky..

·
hooligan quads
1,711 Posts
Was this is Wales? Where it rains everyday and you need to wade through at least one flood per road? ;)
Yes it was hahaha

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
well as promised i popped down to see Mick at Red6.

talked his ears off with all my ramblings of wants/needs, shot the shit for a while, and came

away a happy man, having put in an order for

1) full set of engine cases

2) billet LED headlight

3) set of lockdown yokes with*risers for fat bars with Motogadget mounts

all to be tastefully finished in anodise black.

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
found some Gilles chain adjusters that will fit the TLR swing arm (i measured the ones fitted to the GS)

then found someone on E-bay selling some paddock stand lifter hooks to fit for a song

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
just did a small bit of research which will save me a wad on pads for the Brembo calipers i am going to get!!

The calipers are sold without pads, when i did a web search it became very obvious why!! the cheapest i could find are £102 a caliper for genuine Brembo pads FFS.

after a bit of searching i have found some SBS fast road pads for ......................... wait for it!!!!!.................................£25.17 a caliper

now awaiting an answer on the SBS rear pads, Brembo genuine are £271 a set :help0::help0::help0:

·
hooligan quads
1,711 Posts
Huskys the same, single front brembo caliper takes four little pads at £90 a set

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
just did a small bit of research which will save me a wad on pads for the Brembo calipers i am going to get!!

The calipers are sold without pads, when i did a web search it became very obvious why!! the cheapest i could find are £102 a caliper for genuine Brembo pads FFS.

after a bit of searching i have found some SBS fast road pads for ......................... wait for it!!!!!.................................£25.17 a caliper

now awaiting an answer on the SBS rear pads, Brembo genuine are £271 a set :help0::help0::help0:
WTF rear caliper do you have for the pads to be *that* expensive? Even my Beringer front pads are way less.

181 - 200 of 452 Posts