Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

261 - 280 of 452 Posts

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
perooosing Mick Gardner Racing web site and came across a big "O" Ohlins bike paddock mat/carpet

so have asked for one to be added to my fork/shock order, waiting on a reply :)

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
i seem to be doing my part for climate change by only buying things manufactured from carbon when i can, looks

that i am carbon negative with this build, as it is using more carbon than it is producing, Green or what?*

PS, dont like the tyres you get with them!!!!!!!

·
Dickhead
689 Posts
I dunno, I quite like those tyres. Real low pro.

I want an Ohlins mat :(

Reactions: 370steve

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
just had a call from Mick (Red6) parts are now in the anodisers hands! will get a call when they are ready for collection :)
had e-mail from WRS saying they are sorry for not shipping my bits yet, but they are still waiting for Brembo to pull their fingers out their arses and send them the rear caliper!! said they would let me know today what the answer is from the factory, if the rear caliper isnt with them soon i will get them to send what bits they do have, and wait for the missing bit.
Just waiting news on my Ohlins bits, not much longer now i hope.

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
Got fed up with waiting for Brembo to sort out delivery of my rear caliper to WRS, so phoned WRS and told them to send all the bits that they had ready, and i would

wait for brembo to sort out the caliper and send it when they did.

just got an E-mail saying they had dispatched my order and marked the caliper as " on order"

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
Parcel tracking is now showing my brembo package in the UK and passing Hinckley on its way north, shows

out for delivery for mon :)

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Got back from work today to find a big box of blingy Brembo bits all the way from WRS in Italy**:)

all was great with the discs &*M/c's, quick pic of disc on wheel

but less than happy with calipers! I know they are for Race use, but you would think that they would at least get them to be a SLIGHTLY better match

than this for what they cost?????

Think a snottogram is in order!

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
WTF, brand new and they're that different?

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
WTF, brand new and they're that different?
unfortunately they dont come as a boxed pair!! they come as individual parts in separate packaging, so dont know where i will stand with a complaint about not matching :confused:

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Right, after exchange of e-mails, ending with me saying if they dont sort it i want full refund, and pointing out to them that they have sent me old stock (caliper boxes opened and re sealed at least 3 times!!!) that i was not advertised as such and was led to believe was New from factory, they have asked for photos of the boxes caliper codes so they can contact their supplier about them.

Onward

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
well i got a reply and it basically said that what i got is what i got!!* Brembo dont make these calipers as a matched pair!

they are individual made and sold, so they said if i sent them back and purchased some calipers that are sold as a "set" they would match coz they

would be made at the same time.

Sooooooooooooooooooo i have asked to send mine back and replace them with some .............................................. GP4-RR 32-36 Monoblocks

Stands back and awaits the answer from WRS!!!!

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #280
"old" calipers now winging their way back to Italy after more exchanges of E-mails, I have payed the difference between the P4 and the GP4-RR ones

now just got to wait for them to arrive in Italy, pass inspection, then they will ship my new ones. Job Jobbed (i hope)

261 - 280 of 452 Posts