Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

281 - 300 of 452 Posts

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
why would you give those fucking assclowns your money after they did that shit?
Coz i have dealt with them before and had no problem, and they have done their best to explain the problem and sort it.

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
I really want to start on doing the frame mounts/bracing, but dont want to start till i get the yokes and suspension through from the suppliers!

I need to get it sat how i want it, with the wheels on, so i can work out the final few details of the rear shock mounting,

Dont think there is much more i can add to the ever increasing pile of parts that is forming in the corner of my back room!

Pile got bigger with a helping hand from some -3 Ti dry break connectors yesterday,

think i might take the tank with me to Stafford Classic bike show this weekend, see if i can get away to Racefit to pop it in with them some time Sat, for the twin filler.

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
why would you give those fucking assclowns your money after they did that shit?
well you have been and fcuked up mother karma now havnt you???

couldnt make this up if i tried FFS......................

long story short = ordered worldwide express delivery for post office drop off with Parcelforce Worldwide,

Took parcel to post office thurs about 16.30, got receipt with tracking No, went home

next day got delivery from Parcel force, driver asked for parcel to Italy?????? i say didnt order "pick up" service, payed for drop off, he leaves after i tell him which post office i left it with,

i leave it an hour, try tracking info, NO parcel on system!!!!!!

I contact Parcel force, have conversation, decide to wait another couple of hours,

try tracking again, "failed pickup, parcel not available)" WTF

Contact Parcel force

told driver might not have scanned parcel, they will check with depot to see if it is there,

phone call from Parcel force, NEW Girl at post office counter gave my parcel to ROYAL MAIL driver by mistake!!!!!

now waiting for Parcel force to find out where Royal mail have put the fucking calipers.

I sometime just want to give up and sit in a nice peaceful corner looking at the wall :surrender::surrender::surrender:

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
Its a Fucking Joke this is!!!!!

been on to Parcel force, they cant get through to Royal mail, sat on phone for 30mins till I got through, Royal mail say its not showing on their system

and could take 2 days to show up FFS, By now i am loosing it, getting rather pissed off and angry, want to know why i have Payed £53 for world wide Express delivery and

my f/ing parcel is still here somewhere, and no one seems to know where.

Puts phone down before i freak at someone, who for no fault of their own, answered the phone to me

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #294
P4 calipers have been delivered and signed for at WRS (feeeeuw:party:)

GP4-RR calipers marked as payed for ( P4's passed inspection then)

looking forward to dispatch notification, talking of which, Tank has been dispatched from OZ, now on its way :party-smiley:​​​​​​​

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
GP4-RR calipers now marked as "Shipped" :party-smiley:
going down to Red6 to collect all the billet bling this afternoon,

Phoned Jon at Racefit, told him that i had new tank on order and would take it down to be "butchered" as soon as it was here, he asked it i really wanted

to cut up a NOS tank in almost new condition, I said it was all good with me, He said i was as mad as him :D

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Collected all my bits and pieces from Mick at Red6 today, well pleased with it, looks much much better and darker in real light

than it does in the last pic i put up. excellent job by them.

got home and ordered all the Ti bolts i will need for yokes, lock stops, risers and bar clamp

LED headlamp looks the biz with the black anodized casing.

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
new calipers marked "out for delivery" ​​​​​​​:party-smiley::party-smiley::party-smiley::rock:

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
wellll, a very nice man from DPD just delivered a package,

all the way from WRS Italy

these calipers weigh so little you would think it was an empty box!!

they are even better looking up close with all the CNC machining marks still there,

need to see if i can get some Ti pad pins for them.

281 - 300 of 452 Posts