Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

121 - 140 of 452 Posts

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
needed something to go with the carbon wheels i am going to get
so put an order in for one of these today :)

·
Wanna be racer
1,987 Posts
Says the guy who also owns a Honda
Not in ONE piece <a href="http://www.customfighters.com/forums/images/smilies/smiliebiker.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smiliebiker" >:)</a>
Have you seen my bikes? They're always in bits, might have a job for you soon,but I'll talk to you about it once I'm home

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
had e-mail from Prototype Plastic Components that panels have been made and posted, received shipping info from Courier, that they

will be with me today.

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I am hoping that the sale of my mum's house will be sorted today, and price agreement made on
reduction of asking price following the survey result being given to the buyer, then it should be "game on"

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
I am in need of a spending spree! but cant till mums house money comes in, so until then, i had better get used to doing some old fashioned, getting my hands dirty, actually working on the bike type things.
i need to pull my finger out and start to cut and fabricate the frame bracing and rear shock mount, looks like this weekend due to the bad weather will be a shed session.

·
old fart
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
some one on OSS just posted this link......

so being the magpie i am i have ordered one to see if its real, cant loose out at that price!!

and it it is real when it arives next week i will order another (or two) for that price

121 - 140 of 452 Posts