Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oooohhhh man,

I don't know what to say. I'm just so glad I could find a bunch of enthusiasts that are well organized and big time fanatics of this distinguished styling and reinvention of motorcycle design (If i may sound so snoody.)

I'm postin Kudava below so you all can take a look at her. I don't normally name anything but it kinda came with the name as i was buying it second hand plus the name grew on me as it also kind of sounds like "fuck" in my moms language and you kind of heard it a lot in my house when i was a kid.

Right now Kudava is all apart because i was doing the valve clearances, which surprisingly were pretty good for a bike with 40k miles on it.

she is 2k suzuki gsxr600 and ive had her since she was a little 4k mileage reader.

As far as stock maintenance goes, I plan to change the rotors, brake lines, sprocket and chain.

but since all those can be customizable accents, I thought I'd wait till the final picture of what I was going to do cleared in my head. I've been lurking on here since friday and have this website bookmarked since I don't know when. I have a whole folder of inspirational work saved onto my desktop after spending a night browsing photos. I have my technical questions which i will be asking. first I gotta hope I did this valve clearance right and figure out why she is not kicking on all the time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF cinco7even! You've definately found the right place to come for communing with like-minded people. Nice intro & pic, so I repped you.....;)

Reactions: cinco7even

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome! I love High fives!

I'm guessing high fives are how you give reps on here

I'll be diving in. But I'll be doing more lurking and checking out all the build threads first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts