Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Whomadethatmanagunner?
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought there was a section on the forum for repping businesses but I couldn't find it. I just wanted to share my awesome experience with this company.

1st, they offer to take my bike and use it to develop a kit to install their newest acewell 4000 series gauge. Then the gentleman I was dealing with left the company and I guess there was some miss communication because my cousin contacted these gents to see what was up with my bike. Come to find out they've put some HID dual headlights, LED turn signals, AND the gauge I wanted in the first place on the bike with a custom bracket to fit it all on.

It should be done by the end of this month so I will see some pictures of it finished up before I get home from the deployment in January. Scott, the guy I am speaking with now told me they used it to make a "streetfighter" kit since "the style is becoming popular" he said (kudos to all of you guys on this site). I am super hyped because I got all of this work done for a great price.

Electrosport/Acewell are extremely helpful to work with, I highly recommend them for any of the products they make that you need.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
sweet im gonna have to look into some led turns soo hopefully

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
You officially suck..LOL

Nah, that's cool...good for you. pics pics pics...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Im been contemplating to do business with them.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
They've always been great to me. Marcus helped us with a group buy a couple years back too.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I have checked out their site before...they got some good stuff at reasonable prices. Check em out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts