Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Dave Kimmey, the owner of CycleLogic Products, the manufacturer of Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant.
As you may or may not have noticed, we are a new advertiser on your site, and I wanted to take a moment to both introduce myself and our product for those of you who aren't familiar with it.
Is this spam? Maybe, a little bit, I admit it, but at the same time, as an advertiser, I want to say hello and tell you that you're free to ask us questions about our product in the Engine Ice sponsor forum, or even here. Best part about using the sponsor forum, is we get notification of a post or response, so we can be on top of it a little faster for you.

For those of you not familiar, Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant was founded in Y2K, so we're not new, but maybe new to you. Engine Ice is the top selling coolant and antifreeze product in the powersports (motorcycle) industry. Engine Ice is available across the US and around the world. If your local motorcycle shop does not have your Engine Ice, ask them to order if for you from any one of the major distributors. Engine Ice is NOT sold in auto parts stores like Advanced Auto or Pep Boys, and never will be. While Engine Ice is fine for automotive applications, especially high performance autos, our target customer is not the standard passenger car owner. So, to get your Engine Ice, go to your local motorcycle shop or online retailer.

What is Engine Ice? Engine Ice is a high performance coolant and antifreeze for racing and high performance applications. Now, that doesn't mean you can't use it in other standard applications, it's just that our goal was to provide a product that would offer the ultimate in cooling system performance, while also offering the necessary engine protections from corrosion and freezing temperatures. Engine Ice is a proprietary propylene glycol (PG) blend. PG is considered biodegradable and non-toxic, so it is less harmful to the environment than standard ethylene glycol (EG) antifreeze products. Part of our proprietary blend is also the fact that we're using the finest ingredients to both protect your engine and to optimize cooling. One example of this is the fact that we use a multi-filtered and deionized water in pre-diluting our product. This is water in it's most pure form, even more pure than the finest bottled waters you can buy at the stores, and free from dissolved chemicals and minerals, it is essentially laboratory water. So, it's the combination of all these things in our proprietary blending process that helps your cooling system work at it's optimum performance with Engine Ice.

For more information, check out the video below as well our website and Facebook page.

Thank you for your interest in our product

Sincerely,

David A. Kimmey, President
CycleLogic Products, Inc
www.engineice.com
www.facebook.com/EngineIceCoolant

1 - 1 of 1 Posts