Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you want your bike to be eligible to be named the Custom Fighters May 2007 Fighter Of The Month, and have your bike featured on our home page for all of June 2007, post in this thread, with the year make and model of your fighter, as well as 1 picture of it. Semi-finalists will be notified so they can post their Semi-Finalist thread with more pictures and a full description of their bike.

This list already includes those who entered last month but were not selected as Semi-Finalists.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Re: Enter Your Bike Here In The April 2007 Fighter Of The Month Contest

what the fek! here ya go! not the sharpest pic of the bunch but still looks perty

98 suzuki TLR

·
72 Posts

What about this?:smiliebiker:

·
Registered
35 Posts

I like the site and the abundance of bad ass hooligan bikes. Here is my submittal.
:knucks:
'03 Z1000
Copper Axe Custom
53 lbs lighter
Custom parts...paint, exhaust, bars with internal wires and smaller switches, risers, throttle, cables, custom rearsets, suspension. brakes, wheels, bodywork, kickstand, cams, seat, over 100 custom aluminum & ti bolts that were w/ chamfer individualy machined, head fins were machined

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:metal:

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
I would like to throw my 01 CBR 929 RR into the fighter ring!!!

Attachments

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Mine isn't finished, but what real fighter ever is? I'll dare to enter against all the stiff competition in here.

My bike is a fighter, not a prissy lil bitch you take to bike night.

2oo5 SV650, mods many and done by self. If you feel like reading through a few pages of the progress of the bike, by all means click on the "151" hyperlink in my sig.

Bacardi 151

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
the chick with the knuckles in her chest is sick hahaha, more hardcore than me.

I wonder why my bike hasnt been choosen yet :(

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.