Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was with my father in law and he wanted to stop by the Harley dealership so we didn't get on the road till 12:30 so we decided to skip it.
I was out in Gettysburg and thought we could make it a part of our return trip
I will try to get out there next month

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
I was with my father in law and he wanted to stop by the Harley dealership so we didn't get on the road till 12:30 so we decided to skip it.
I was out in Gettysburg and thought we could make it a part of our return trip
I will try to get out there next month

Old guys at the legion said this was the most people they ever had. There had to be 6,000+ people there.

·
Kilted Rider
486 Posts
not to resurrect an old/dead thread, but...

where does everyone meet at in Ephrata nowadays....5+ years ago it was the truck stop and the cloister, as well as the restaurant that gave bikers 10% off. then the restaurant decided to close Sundays.

Also, does anyone go to Shartlesville the second Sunday?

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
never done shartlesville. but ephrata has grown quite a bit. now they have fire police directing traffic back to the american legion. bikes fill they're lot and the surrounding lots that are part of the park next to it. they say over the course of a sunday there are several thousand bikes moving in and out. hell when i use to go it was in the back parkinglot of the cloister diner. then moved across the street until that building was leased out then the legion took over and offer a breakfast buffet. (which sucks for 8 bucks) we eat at bobby evans prior to heading down. though i buy water and soda while there to help donate to the legion and quench my thirst.

·
Kilted Rider
486 Posts
never done shartlesville.
we used to ride old Rt. 22 along 78 to Shartlesville. great ride.

Does the truck stop at 322 still have the buffet? it was only $6

1 - 13 of 13 Posts