Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all here is my project bike. I can't finish it as i have too many hobbies at the moment and one has to go. I already have another bike so I'll let this one go. Check my thread in my sig for more info and pics. €4500 as she sits.
I am also willing to part it out.
Nürnberg, Germany

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Parting it out now. All is available except the front end unless you make me the right offer its going on the harley.
Original Tl tail, R6 tail, US, AZ titled frame, rear swinger with bitubo shock and damper. Motor in pieces but cases are together with a new crank and rods. Will reassemble for the right price. I will ship anywhere if you pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much for that headlight? Realize overseas shipping could be a bit..
What's your budget and I'll work with you. Luckily shipping from here is much cheaper than from there. Also i have an hid projector. If you want it too let me know. I can already install it.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Am I allowed to inquire about buying parts without my 50 posts.
If so what do you need for the tail?

That's up to the discretion of the seller. I personally dont like doing business with members that havent been around long enough to sell their own stuff. Its too easy for someone to register and rip you off but technically you can still PM sellers about buying their parts. You just cant sell or trade your own stuff here until you hit 50 posts.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm honestly not sure what value to put on one of those never seen a used one for sale lol

Pm me what you think is fair for the light and with the hid projector
Used they go for about $100-150. The hid is new and the kits costs $50
Of you really want it I'll look up Shipping and I'll let you know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts