1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
evidently thats it ^ the only one in existence, thread done... lol

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
Was gonna but this in the "post an interesting bike" thread (still will) but it belongs here with more detail.

I fucking LOVE the inline to chain right angle conversion with the rear brake riding on the 'jack shaft'. And the front fork construction is almost exactly what I had planned for my seca's Hossack upright (I was gonna use hex rod) - blacksmithed looking triangulated construction. Overall just a ton of rolling awesome, very inspirational for me.

Full article is at http://www.bikermetric.com/2012/02/swap-meet-crap-rat-bike-of-day-fnas-bmw.html - these are just a couple of the best pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
10,893 Posts
who ever own's this bike now I hope your not telling people you built it my name is Thomas Brundage of Connecticut uSA and I built this bike in 2004 BMW Owners did a spread on my in the 2004 owners news I would like to buy it back If you know who owns it now please let me know 203-519-0358 thanks
you're quoting a post from 13yr ago(with no updates since 2013), the thread is just people posting pictures, no one here stealing your thunder Thomas

·
UnicycleMode
7,583 Posts
who ever own's this bike now I hope your not telling people you built it my name is Thomas Brundage of Connecticut uSA and I built this bike in 2004 BMW Owners did a spread on my in the 2004 owners news I would like to buy it back If you know who owns it now please let me know 203-519-0358 thanks

Holy shit man, I remember this thing in "BMW ON"! Sorry I can't help locating it, but, my late father had a subscription to owners news and I clearly recall seeing this thing in there some 15+ years ago and thinking it was a pretty wild take on custom BMW's. Nice job on the build! Hope you find it someday... or ya know, build another because that's half the fun of custom bikes. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts