Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
some well done...some wtf are they thinking?

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
ab420 said:
I know, it amazes me how many different variations there are on the streetfighter theme, and how terrible some of them look! :LolLolLolLol:

I hate most of the fighters I see. lol BUT, I'm sure people think the same of mine. They're all about originallity.

Which reminds me, I need to think of a better front light. Mines way too store bought.lol

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, honestly... I agree with you, I don't like a lot of the streetfighters out there.... BUT... I do like your's a lot! :)
It's funny though, because I was thinking the other day that your light setup looked not quite right (no offense, I just don't think it does the rest of your bike justice), and now you just said that, so that's good! LOL! Any idea what you're gonna go with?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i have a good idea for a front light setup...not sure if i wanna give it away. but tommy would be one person i would let know about it.

first off...do you like the bmw k1200r's headlight??

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi im new here!. I love a lot of streetfighters i see out there. I just dont like the hopped up tail section, especially some that take a almost 90 degree turn.
Speaking of headlights. I have been looking for this setup here on this bike...pic I want ot make my Streetfighter like this one. Anyone have any ideas where i could find this flyscreen and headlights? This bike is from Holland. I think the fly screen is Acerbis Flyscreen. I cant seem to search it out...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Zero-Optix said:
Hi im new here!. I love a lot of streetfighters i see out there. I just dont like the hopped up tail section, especially some that take a almost 90 degree turn.
Speaking of headlights. I have been looking for this setup here on this bike...pic I want ot make my Streetfighter like this one. Anyone have any ideas where i could find this flyscreen and headlights? This bike is from Holland. I think the fly screen is Acerbis Flyscreen. I cant seem to search it out...
same here, im not a fan of the ass up in the air look either! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Zero-Optix said:
:rock: Thanks for the warm welcome!
yeah! thanks for signing up! post some pics of your bike!

that headlight btw is an Acerbis headlight.

www.acerbis.com

not positive if you can buy it from their site, if not try Parts Unlimited.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i thought it was the acerbis dhh headlight:

Attachments

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
I see alot of you guys don't like the German style of fighters with the tail pointing skywards, i'm with you on that one:nuts: but if you think the ones you've already seen are bad check out the one below.
Wouldn't wanna go pillion on that, or ride it for that matter:LolLolLolLol:

Attachments

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gixerman said:
I see alot of you guys don't like the German style of fighters with the tail pointing skywards, i'm with you on that one:nuts: but if you think the ones you've already seen are bad check out the one below.
:wtf:

:confused:

:nuts:

:shootme:

That is the fugliest thing I have ever seen....

besides Wide Open Throttle's avatar! :LolLolLolLol:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I don't like the tail sections TOO high, but a little raise is always a nice touch. the F1 MOTO in the august issue of Streetfighter was about as high as you can tastfully go. I think anyways. but then again that gixxer at the end of the september issue is SICK!!!!. so I guess, when it comes to my taste anyways, it just depends how its done.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Gixerman said:

Holy shit! Usually, no matter how ugly a fighter is, I can find atleast one thing about it that I like/appreciate..... not this time.

That's fucken ugly, someone please put it out of it's misery.:wtf:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
2much said:
Holy shit! Usually, no matter how ugly a fighter is, I can find atleast one thing about it that I like/appreciate..... not this time.

That's fucken ugly, someone please put it out of it's misery.:wtf:

cmon. look at how much of that bike is custom. its all obviously one off pieces except for the motor and forks probably. look at the frame and pegs and everything. i would def. change the seat and tank...and powedercoat all the red, blue to match the other stuff.

but ya gotta admit...that is a very custom...fighter. :LolLolLolLol:

im not all for it, i mean id like a (much) bigger motor myself. clearly a new seat a tank and some paint.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
[/QUOTE]

that there is bad ass ! :rock:

What the hell is the front fender made out of ? A tire ??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts