Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I know you all like to drive fast, and I'm pretty sure you accelerate pretty damn fast every chance you get, but I was just wondering: Have any of you ever been beaten by a car? Like you lined up at a stop light, and thought you were just gonna take off on them like everyone else, then had the car just smoke you? It's amazing how heavily modified a car would have to be just to beat say a stock Honda 929. :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i got beat by a car on the highway...doing roll ons.

i figured i didnt have to get on it very hard, cuz ya never do, and we went this guy accelerated past me.

it was a porsche 914 that said 187 on the door with electrical tape, and they had a computer inside the car, and they punched nitrous.
thats how he got me. after i smelled the catalytic converter, i knew it. so i wanted to actually try and beat the car with the nitrous, but he wouldnt go again and just got off the highway.

technically i guess he won.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, I was on my way to work on my better halfs SV650S one day when I happened upon an early ninetys Integra on the freeway. As I caught up, he gunned it and I thought, "I'm not fucken having that!" So I'm winding the little SV on, trying not to look like I'm trying too hard. The SV got to about 130mph then ran out of puff, the Integra kept on steaming away. I was gutted!

When he slowed to take an offramp and give me a wave as I motored past, I noticed the monster front mount intercooler hanging out of the front. Bastard!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
nope....but almost...from a light on my old gsxr a guy in some AMG C class looking thing. Didnt think much of it when it started so I ripped it up into a wheelie to go past him but the thing jumped away from me...i put it down and finished the race..lol

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
for some reason people try to race bikes a lot!

some dood in a brand new viper thought he could beat me one day. he gave me the look and dropped a gear and mashed it. i rode next to him with one hand, and with the other brushed my shoulder off, then peaced on him.

i even had a dood in like a F350 diesel try to race me...im jsut nonchalantly riding by him and he starts lookin over and mashes it, blowing black smoke everywhere. . . yah. he got passed in a wheelie.

fuckin people.

i guess they just like to see us go fast so they provoke us. :LolLolLolLol:

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
hahaha, these old threads are crackin me up. This is the first time I've actuall gone way back to read oldies.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
I dunno, since punk was thread digging like crazy it gave me the idea, so I went back to read some oldies and they were great. I read like all the threads in the oldest 5 pages of general streetfighter.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I've been beaten a few times...

Doing roll-on's on the highway with a Porsche, wasn't really paying attention to what it was...it was a GT2. egad, that thing was fucking COOL! The turbo sounded like nothing else when it passed me.

On the track I got WORKED by a turbo'd Viper...also nuts. I have the slip somewhere. It was in Saskatoon (not a sanctioned track so they let cars run against bikes). I was on my old GSXR750 (1998, slipon only) and I pulled an 11.3 or something...he did a 10.1 or 10.2.

Awesome :D

·
Parts Pimp
565 Posts
On the Busa, I cant think of anyone pulling me.

The GSXR Streetfighter got beat a few times but I hang with some STUPID FAST cars.

The Bandit 1200 got spanked a couple times on the big end.

SV650, Never tried. I think a "Murdered Out" Yugo could have beat me.

SV1000, A couple times but those were 1000 hp cars.

We do these everyonce and a while. http://www.FullTiltLife.com

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
I got beat by a Z01 Vette once, but I didn't know he was racing until he passed me when I slowed down for a light.......

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Ugh, every so often I get cars that pull up next to me, either at a light or on the highway that want to race. I think because my bike sounds bigger/more powerful than it really is. But, I don't race. The cars that do this would definitely beat my bike, no doubt about it. My next bike, whatever that is, will fare much better, I guarantee that .:Evil_smile:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts