1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uh oh, what happened duder? Quit your job?
not yet.

just going a different way with life. hoping that everything gets sold by end of the year, looking at graduate schools in CA. MBA needs to happen if i want to get some where serious

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,491 Posts
not yet.

just going a different way with life. hoping that everything gets sold by end of the year, looking at graduate schools in CA. MBA needs to happen if i want to get some where serious
I hear ya. I've considered it, but the time sink and $ isn't for me. I'm good with middle management :p

Let me know if I can be of help with anything California. I'm a few miles from Sacramento State. I was talking to my buddy who said they have some type of executive MBA program that is less taxing than the regular one. Don't let the "executive" part fool you. Anyway, I'll stay outta your fer sell thread.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm way early in the process. I haven't even started looking at ordering GMAT books to start studying for them. But I'm hoping with a little bit of crunching I can be set to apply by the end of the year. And wherever I get accepted, if anywhere. I'll look for work/living and such. But all that starts by posting shit up for sale to prepare financially because that's going to be the biggest hurdle.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM me a list

I need stuff :rock:
Lol I'll try. So much stuff. Like a shed just full of stuff.

Forks:
09-11 r1 (full front available)
06-07 r6 (full front available)
Duc monster

Calipers:
R1 big ones
R6 monos
F4i (900rr, 929, 954, 03-04 600rr)
Several Random gsxr ones

Wheels (most with rotors)
R1 (set)
R6 (set)
636 (set)
Random gsxr ones (set)
Rear 07 600rr
Rear 1st gen sv
Gs 500 with bearings for drz (set)
1100 g wheels (kinda cool looking actually, set)

Frames
1st gen Sv frames
2nd Gen r6
900rr
Yzf600r
07 600rr

Engines
2 07 600rr (harnesses, air boxes, and headers available)
2 900rr (harness, airbox, and header available
Yzf600r

Swingarms
09-11 R1 (wheel available)
Second gen R6 (wheel available)
2 first gen sv
Sm drz400
07 600rr (wheel available)

Sprockets, clipons, rearsets, rotors, headers, mufflers, shocks. Subframes, triple trees, plastics. Tanks, gauges, upper stays, bandit stuff from Crystal_skull's bike all over the place, brake lines, clutch cables, throttle cables, master cylinders, clutch purches, harnesses from random shit. All sorts of electrical shit. much more.

Lulz

Lots of stuff I will give for free on top of purchases if someone actually shows up to pick up shit.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What u guys think is a good price for that lot listed above, all of it together. Keep in mind expensive stuff like r1 and r6 front ends and wheels. 900rr motor and titled frame, titled yzf600 frame. Damaged but titled sv frame, good sv frame with no title (working on this now to try to get one)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea I should. Have a box full of random calipers, lines, masters, caliper brackets, I just need to go thru it.

I actually have a really nice front line 1 into master, 2 out into calipers. Goodridge I think is the brand, black. Had on a 06 07 750 gsxr, took it off to keep and switched to stock line when sold

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I need GSXR trees if you have em. '00 750 or whatever interchanges with them.
Non unfortunately. There are a set in the garage but they're for Crystal_skull's bandit.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Any chance you have a belly pan floating around?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any chance you have a belly pan floating around?
Yea i should have something. Nothing too cool, just stock stuff ud have to cut up/make fit

1 - 20 of 100 Posts