Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hawk GT's are Cool
1,482 Posts
sevenpointsixtwo said:
WOW I want a bike from the future! What are bikes like in 2033?

First step for fixing that exhaust: get rid of those pesky plastics...

haha, the camera is just from the future! And just take it to an exhaust shop to get it cut and welded, thats all it really is, or get a new midpipe bent/made. Both should be able to be done at an exhaust shop. A not recommended do it yourself way, take a knotch out of the pipe and bend it upwards, and JB weld. Again not recommended, and extremely ghetto and not worth the hassle.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
take off muflfler clamp, grab muffler, pull up hard :D

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
jb welds starts to melt at 300 degrees..... very bad when talking about the exhaust.

take it to a welder... any compotent welder can notch your pipe and pend it up then reweld it within an hour or two

·
Registered
526 Posts
Your bike wont look right with the exhaust like that in my opinion. He has his going up cause it matches straight with the back of his tail. Yours would look...welll...just plain wierd. But yea just go have the pipe bent. I hope your not wanting to keep that passenger peg if u plan to do ur exhaust that way....

·
Hawk GT's are Cool
1,482 Posts
fslflint said:
jb welds starts to melt at 300 degrees..... very bad when talking about the exhaust.

take it to a welder... any compotent welder can notch your pipe and pend it up then reweld it within an hour or two
they do make high temp stuff like jb weld, but yeah i put in my post like 3 times that its not a good idea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts