Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well.. ive been wanting to get a two brothers exhaust for my f4i. Recently i found a place that sells the two brothers exhaust with the option of the short versions (10'', 15'', and standard). So how do these short cans look? :D do they look good if i get it along with a high mount? or i should stay with standard mounts short can.

thanks

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
personally i wouldn't do high mount shorty i think its ugly are you doing a streetfighter or is this a stock fairinged bike?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
If you go shorty, don't do a high mount. Like GL said though, a 2Bros shorty will be f'n loud.

Faired or naked? Do you have a pic of your bike and/or the exhaust you want to use?

·
Gorilla...Hired Gorilla
2,242 Posts
Mine is a cut down 2Bros..sounds hard...took 5 inches out of it..I may take off more:dancingmonkey:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Spidersaurus said:
well.. ive been wanting to get a two brothers exhaust for my f4i. Recently i found a place that sells the two brothers exhaust with the option of the short versions (10'', 15'', and standard). So how do these short cans look? :D do they look good if i get it along with a high mount? or i should stay with standard mounts short can.

thanks

from what i understand those shorty two bros are MAD loud (some may say sick, some may say irritating) but it is apparently worse if you run the low shorty ... guess the sound travels right up your helmet into your brain cavity!

that said...i like how the pipes look. i've only seen those ones mounted low since they came out. a nice high one might be cool.

:twocents:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a naked f4i, sorry no current pic right now... gotta take it to shop soon :)

as for exhaust... i found it on this site
http://www.haibikeshop.com/store/in...id=450&zenid=0b450e2a4f6d67a6a7a8bedee64ef1aa
it says it retains the "same deep sound" so when i first saw it i was hoping that it also means retain the amount of loudness...ill email them and ask about that too because i personally will never ever want a bike that sounds too loud :D

if this doesnt work ill just got with high mount standard exhaust.

thanks

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
a buddy of mine has that on his gixxer and they are pretty loud,id go with the regular length

btw those are sexy cans ive allways loved those ones,espicially the end cap,and they look real good in c.f

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
btw those are sexy cans ive allways loved those ones,espicially the end cap,and they look real good in c.f
I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ohh ya, i have my eyes set on the c.f ones :D
just recently found out about the short can version and thought it would be interesting addition hehe

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
well ill tell you a little story i have a 2004 f4i. i decided to be different out around these parts or basicly my city and cut my full length d&d pipe down it was free flowing and loud just like the 2bros well i cut it down to 7 " now i have to wear ear plugs when i ride no matter what and no one will ride beside me or behind me
looks cool but soo farking loud it almost aint worth it i mean i had to go get custom ear plugs made due to the stock foamy ones didnt work very well

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
dood....a D&D is TOO loud STOCK! and you went and cut it in half.

shit i wouldnt ride with you either..cept with you waaaaaaaaaay behind me!

:LolLolLolLol:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
A friend of mine has a standard two bros on his k6 1000 and thats really loud
I heard a shortie on a k6 600 and that was noisey

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Dude check out china Steve's titanium cans, I probably would have if I didn't already get yoshi cans ??;)

Just a thought !!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i email the site, no sound clip sample unfortunently. They say they can only give me a generic reply which was yes it is going to be loud but it will retain the same good deep sound 2bros have. Funny they also added it wont be loud like the obnoxious D&D exhaust haha

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Spidersaurus said:
Funny they also added it wont be loud like the obnoxious D&D exhaust haha

ITS A FACT D&D IS OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD KINDA LIKE A HARLEY

1 - 17 of 17 Posts