Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
thats a nice lookin bandit! quite a transformation.

(we havent yet seen a lot of bandit fighters here, suprisingly)

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Not too shabby man! How strong is that seat unit with only one subframe spar? I'd be scared it would collapse...not too bad though.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you
Hopefully I will be further along come Spring. New Paint/powdercoating/ceramic coating, lighting, guages, graphics, hugger, front end, and welding.

Yeah the Bandit is a pretty easy transformable bike except for parts that fit without modification......

It handles in the twisties nicely and roars on the straight aways.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
endo said:
Not too shabby man! How strong is that seat unit with only one subframe spar? I'd be scared it would collapse...not too bad though.
It is very strong....under that seat is a lot of steal. The part I cut off was mearly to support the rear faring and the passenger seat. I weigh 267 lbs and haven't moved the seat a centemeter.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Looks good man. is that the first fighter youve had?

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
nice lookin. I'm a big fan of stubby tails on other peoples bikes. (I like to take the girls on rides), so I have a stubby tail section, but with a pillion seat.

yours looks great. kinda my style. keep removing shit until it looks mean as hell.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Looks sweet, really good work. I like the short tails allot but as with fslflint, I gota' tote the wife sometimes.

.....G.....

:cfrocks:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I made a tradeoff for having a rear seat on the ninja. She gets a rear seat on this bike, the next bike (the 7/11), gets a single seat and nitrous :D. And yes, I got it in writing!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right before i cut the back off I asked my wife..."do you feel comfortable on the back of the bike yet?" she said "kinda".... So I grabbed the hacksaw and there it went.....

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
Gunslinger said:
Right before i cut the back off I asked my wife..."do you feel comfortable on the back of the bike yet?" she said "kinda".... So I grabbed the hacksaw and there it went.....
:LolLolLolLol: thats the way it should be if she aint sure hack the fucker up

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
bwhahah. good call man!

lucky for me we got two. so ive been considering the idea of a short solo seat on one of them.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
check out this bandito i found fighterd out. perrrty nice.

Attachments

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
fuckin nice...I wonder where he's from?:speechless:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts