Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, this is to help fund my build and clear out more space as i have accumulated too much shit!!

i accept paypal only as this protects the buyer and the seller. i'm not looking to make a fortune, just need to get some cash together so i can do more on my bike project. i prefer to ship usps priority mail as this way you get your part asap and its a flat rate to everyone in the u.s. i'll be listing up more stuff as i can but i thought i would start small..

KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THESE WILL FIT OTHER MAKES/ MODELS BUT ITS UP TO TO FIND OUT IF ITS FOR YOUR APPLICATION. I'LL TRY TO HELP OUT ANY WAY I CAN.

THESE ARE ALL NEW IN PACKAGING: PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE 5.00 FOR PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING.
1990 CBR 600 AND 900 BRAKE LEVER ALSO FITS 87 VFR 700F2 AND 87-89 CBR 1000
THIS IS AND ADJUSTBLE POLISHED LEVER 10.00 (i have two of these)
HONDA CB 550SC / CB 650SC AND 82-83 VF750 BRAKE LEVER 7.00
GSXR HYD CLUTCH LEVER 7.00
86 AND UP KAWASAKI GPZ / ZX BRAKE LEVER 7.00 SOLD TO Simpler=Better
KAWASAKI KZ BRAKE LEVER 7.00
KAWASAKI ZX 750 ZX 1100 GPZ 1100 CLUTCH LEVER 7.00 SOLD TO Simpler=Better
KAW. OLD SCHOOL 83-89 Z 550 AND Z
750 CLUTCH LEVER 7.00
YAMAHA TT 250 TT 350 POLISHED BRAKE LEVER 7.00
(2 QTY)1989 FZR 1000 AND GTS 1000 CLUTCH LEVER 7.00 EA.

parts pictures 008.jpg

parts pictures 011.jpg

parts pictures 013.jpg

parts pictures 019.jpg

parts pictures 028.jpg

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DUDE WTF?

I'M JUST TRYIN TO BUILD MY FUCKIN BIKE LIKE THE REST OF YOU ON HERE. THOUGHT I COULD HELP SOME PEOPLE ON HERE BY GETTING RID OF SOME OF MY SHIT I GOT LAYING AROUND.. I'M NOT SPAMMIN ANYONE, I'VE PUT IN MY FUCKIN TIME HERE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD WASTE MY TIME SELLING THIS SHIT HERE?
LAY THE FUCK OFF!!!

QUOTED FROM 929 ADAM "The classified section is a great utility for members of the board to buy/sell their parts, bikes, and pics of ol ladies.

Respect peoples threads and dont chatter in them. A sale thread is posted, serious inquiries reply, things get sold.

please keep the comments to yourselves, unless its, I want it and I have cash.

Thats about it. Sellers, dont falsely advertise, dont try to fuck anyone over, and be honest....or we'll send after you! "

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
fuck off asshole go peddle your shit somewhere else dicklicker

go hang yourself

THIS FORUM IS NOT YOUR BILLBOARD

i might be being rash but i dont care
dude, seriously? looks legit to me. so he has a fuck ton of levers. so do quite a few other people I know. read the thread before you flip shit

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude, seriously? looks legit to me. so he has a fuck ton of levers. so do quite a few other people I know. read the thread before you flip shit
THANKS MAN.
I USED TO BE A MOTORCYCLE AND JETSKI MECHANIC FOR ALOT OF YEARS. THIS IS ALL THE SHIT I'VE ACCUMULATED OVER THE YEARS, AND I TRY TO SELL SHIT TO FUND MY PROJECTS..

·
Captain Missing Sandwich
4,379 Posts
Plus he's over the 50 post minimum. He's not a "neighborhood watch" problem. Sleep more, flip out less Up2L8.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Ha ha ,ive seen Extreeme throttle on E bay ,no biggie ,50 post min,....+ I sell my stuff there as well..Plus I want some levers from him !

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
:2up:

Back on topic, great deals on levers man, +rep to extremethrottle

·
Cmon' Kitty!
777 Posts
Dibs on these two:

86 AND UP KAWASAKI GPZ / ZX BRAKE LEVER 7.00
KAWASAKI ZX 750 ZX 1100 GPZ 1100 CLUTCH LEVER 7.00

They ought to fit a 1990 zx600 right?

·
Cmon' Kitty!
777 Posts
Free Bump!
What a bastard! I ordered 2 and he sent me 3 levers, clean, straight, and still in their factory bags :LolLolLolLol:

Good deal here guys...jump on it:thumbsup:

Reactions: extreemthrottle
1 - 18 of 18 Posts