Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone here tell me tha distance between front and rear mount holes on a F3 gas tank please:)

·
Registered
956 Posts
did you want it including the curve of the tank?

a very very quick measurement from eyeing it in line with a tape measure above showed straight distance of approx 62cm...if you want an accurate measurement I can drop my tank off tomorrow and measure it then? blown up my fork seals so cant use the bugger anyway

·
str8 stoopid
914 Posts
Can anyone here tell me tha distance between front and rear mount holes on a F3 gas tank please:)
About this far:

{______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________}

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
About this far:

{______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________}

Scotty !

:doh:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Lemme know if he cant get to it. My tank is laying on the floor at my folks. I can run by on my way home and get some measurements. Mines an f2 though not sure it really matters

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
956 Posts
just to make sure that's 28cms mount hole to mount hole strait line not curved round tha tank Dan?
that 68cm is as straight a measurement as I could get from underneath the tank yes :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts