Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I wrecked my bike a week ago and destroyed the plastic and nose mounting bracket. I decided to make it into a street fighter I'm currently moving all the wiring under the tank and have gotten to the rear section. Antbody have ideas on relocating the computer and rectifier. Also need a tail light and license plate idea. I'm trying to get it road worthy atm but plan to do a r6 tail or caffe racer tail.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm curious about seats people have ised also. Little stumped on tail atm with out dumping hundreds into it

·
Registered
534 Posts
Well that depends on what look you want. A 600rr tail fits without cutting you have to be ended up a little bit and it doesn't exactly totally cover the lower subframe but I put one on my F 2 so that's an option. Otherwise I guess just get creative.

I just used an 03 600rr seat also.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Not much really. I made a T shaped bracket that goes under the tank at the rear bolt to catch the front of the seat and then ran a flat bar across the subframe with two holes drilled for the rear seat bolts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool thanks, do you know anything about relocating the rectifier and computer? I know the rectifier needs some air flow but hat about the computer, I'm wondering if I can put it in the battery box and it be ok or will it get to hot?

·
Registered
534 Posts
The cdi ( computer) I have seen in the battery box plenty of times. As for the r/r mine was just bolted on the undertail. As long as it is in a position to get good air flow I wouldn't worry too much about where ya put it. I've seen it up front by the radiator and elsewhere. Just make sure there will be air flow and your golden

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I was worried about the computer. All the wiring that's left is running the headlight and moving rr and computer. I'm trying to look for headlights now. There's a lot to choose from lol. I know I want a bright one like true blues.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Get a decent headlight I've gone through 400 Crap ones I've 2 that I'll use the dominators or the LSL urban both good lights currently both of my bikes are running the LSL. Cheap light equals shit type light at night and it's gonna break, just a little advice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts