Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
dirtywrecker
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats done: full exhust, chopped can, dropped clipons, cusotm headlights, ricer underbody lights, ignition module, k&n, -1/stock gears.

It was originally.

So this is it before the new headlights (never did like the old ones anyway).

Im working on stripping the front end down and adding some small round headlights and the new bellypan:

Lowered the forks out dropped clipons below top clamp:

My newest ideas art dirt bars, braided lines front and rear, +3 rear sprocket, bright green (almost kawi) green. Non matching wheel colors, flyscreen and light off ktm enduro. After that itll deffinetly be a fighter.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
sounds like you got things planned out pretty well. i like the tail mod idea a lot.

what about updating your front end with something USD???

WELCOME TO THE SITE

·
dirtywrecker
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
possibly, when one swaps front ends like the only way to go about that is to get new triples eh?
what all is involved in the spacing issues and what not with that? or is that an issue anyway

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,666 Posts
yes its an issue...search for tripples, steering stems, front end swaps using the search function.

i know i've posted about it a time or two already!

·
dirtywrecker
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally got my Acewell. Also, wires are finally hidden and what not. Any one else think that the lengths of wires on these bikes are jsut made for fightering. I have had to change only the length of the headlights off the stock harness.

·
dirtywrecker
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know no one cares, but new updates are coming soon, with pictures! Most of its sorta subtle, but classy.

·
dirtywrecker
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went -1/+5 Vortex sprockets and 520 RK gxw chain. Love it. Things a damn rocket now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts