Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

321 - 331 of 331 Posts

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
That's huge! Congratulations and the bike looks amazing!

·
notyourmomsbike
9 Posts
hey fang ive just finished reading from start to finish on your project fz 750 and love what you did to the bike .. i purchased one myself, ended up taking everything apart to clean and paint but i have a problem, i never took pictures of where everything goes... would you happen to have the pics of the bike during your teardown process and if so would you be able to help me with some pics please ..mainly wiring is where im having problems, thank u you can pm me , hope to hear from u soon

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
Sweet fucking thread digging batman

In saying that, I never saw this thread to begin with, and shit damn it's a nice old gal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow what an awesome build and write up, newbie here, just needed to say this has given me fresh inspiration with my FZ, bought approx 5 years ago and off road a little over 4 years. wanted to do mini restoration on rusty frame, only to be stopped in my tracks by 4 snapped exhaust studs, and seized front lower engine mounts.
Well now I know exup motor fits FZ, nothing will stop me! Ebay search begins!
Always fancied Lawson rep, but brought up to date, not original maybe, but just love the look.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
There's something wonderful about a 6 year old thread that still has working pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your still about fang wicked job buddy you bought this off me👍🏻 I’ve been looking for it for a couple of years now this is a pic after it went through it’s first transformation it had just had a yzf 750 engine fitted in in this pic hence the yzf750 loom it was the very early 90’s the engine was out of a 2 month old bike a couple of years later the 1000 Exup engine was Fitted I was 17 when I bought this bike as a standard fz750 and didn’t have a pot to piss in so sorry for the erm .......workarounds but Only had the UBG and the ads in the back of MCN to work with no internet then or money and street fighters were rare Well done for getting the beast in the magazine I was gutted to sell it but kids no money and no time I’m so glad I sold it to you kept it street fighter love it

321 - 331 of 331 Posts