Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,046 Posts
A $4,500 bike. Stored lovingly under a tarp...right.

130 mph on those old ass tires? He'd have to be an idiot. He probably ordered the wrong ration when he got his mini gauge. Which would probably be the only way he'd ever see 130 on the dial.

The guys ''building'' and selling these fad bikes are really getting under my skin.

·
addict
370 Posts
A $4,500 bike. Stored lovingly under a tarp...right.

130 mph on those old ass tires? He'd have to be an idiot. He probably ordered the wrong ration when he got his mini gauge. Which would probably be the only way he'd ever see 130 on the dial.

The guys ''building'' and selling these fad bikes are really getting under my skin.
i already went on a rant about this shit lol it really pisses me off since im always looking for old small cc bike since thats what i rode first and they are just so mush fun but these ass hats think they are worth their weight in gold when what really makes them fun is picking them up for less than 500 bucks and beating them like a 25 cent whore

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
I have a kid on the way and that is the ONLY reason I am selling. Went for the rat rod look hence the surface rust and faded paint so no need to use that as incentive to lowball me! Carbs are being rebuilt this week and bike will be better than ever, still runs great and reliable as is. Very quick for a 350 can hang with 600s off the line if you know how to ride...top speed is about 130 though.

Clean title in hand accepting all reasonable offers, possibly trades I'm big on bartering. preferably something that goes bang. Plus cash need her gone awesome bike guarantee to start a convo everytime you fill up. Text or email preferred.
Just incase he gets flagged off of craigslist... lol

·
UnicycleMode
7,584 Posts
Ads like that are what this was made for... -------> :doh:

I was reading through the ad thinking to myself, "usual idiot"... then I noticed the price and choked a little. I just don't get it. :nuts:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts