Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

401 - 419 of 419 Posts

·
Dumpster Diver
1,461 Posts
I think something like this could be made into something killer. Connect the small mount under the tail and then the plate to the larger mount. You could make it look like the plate was just out in thin air.

It is a GPS mount

·
Dumpster Diver
1,461 Posts
or this

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts

just became my desktop wallpaper :rock:

·
115 Posts
Good Lord man. I saw when you had this originally modded with the flat black and demon(?) headlight, and remember you starting the project. Guess I missed the finished project a bit ago...

She's a beauty. Some amazing work there. Wow.

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #410 ·
Wow, that was all just a little odd.

Uh, no name yet. Not sure what the final color will be after I tear it all apart this winter, so no colors in the name. I need to call it something. At the car show this weekend, I had someone ask me what it was every 10 min. It got tiring telling them what its made of. I need to make a display that has specs on it, so I don't have to tell everyone. I had people wait while I was going to the bathroom until I came back to ask me what it was...

·
Dumpster Diver
1,461 Posts
Looks like the 2009 model of the "City Menace".

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
tag bracket looks good too me, a whole lot better than the thing i made, haha

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Looks familiar. Here's one I made for my F4i in 2003:

I also used ss allen button head screws, but I also used a pair of DEI lights to light the plate. I ran the wires inside a ss braided sleeve along my brake line.

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Another pic, mounted up. First show I took the bike to. I beat out an Iron Horse chopper, mainly because he rode into the show and I spent 6hrs detailing my bike the night before... thought you'd like the little plaque I made too. 2 sheets of plexiglass, I cut a flame border into the outer one with my Dremel, same flame design as the piece of carpet that I cut up and painted:

401 - 419 of 419 Posts