Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 · (Edited)
And a little vid -

(I had gotten back from a jaunt around outside on it and figured I would take a quick vid. I did NOT put my helmet on for a burnout haha)

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 · (Edited)
A few more pics that have already been posted -

EDIT - deleted in favor of new pics and load time

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 · (Edited)
So I got a few more pics today. Won't be able to post them all up until later tonight. Here is a taste of whats to come.

P.S. Scrappy - I got some streetkore gear shots for ya. More to come tonight. :rock:

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
and last one...(reppin streetkore gear)

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 · (Edited)
BTW - Anything posted beyond here is completed after the end of the buildoff. I just don't want to start a build thread with my bike almost done. So to all you newbs, anything from here out doesn't count towards the buildoff.

So my upholsterer just does stuff on the side, yet his diabetes was giving him quite the time, so he never got to my seat. Well I decided to make another, as I found some pretty awesome foam. I drilled the seat pan for rivets, stretched black vinyl over it, and it turned out pretty nice. Its comfy as hell. Has a nice feel. Then I cleaned it up because I'm taking it down to a show tomorrow. I'll be towing it with our 79 10th anniversary Trans Am. Yeah, it has a trailer hitch haha. I'll have pics tomorrow.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Got it loaded up tonight. Here is a cell pic.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Well, had fun at the show. Enjoyed having a legit seat. Its comfy and works pretty nice.

Got there right when they opened the gate, and as I was setting up my car(trans am, took 1st place) this chopper cruiser guy pulled up. Nice bike, but spendy. He was talking how the engine was 6K, the tranny 2k, the paint 1k, etc. I built my bike for the price of his tranny. He is who I lost to. I took second behind him. Later on a few chromed out Harleys came, but I beat them. Here is mine with his in the background.

Check out this little guy. He came up, asked me a few questions, then asked how to vote for me :rock: This was right after he looked at the yellow bike.

Bike and Tow rig(only because the bike isn't legal yet).

Trophies.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Got the bike registered today. Coolest DOL people ever. The local lady was a bitch, and I heard about this chill old couple a town away. I went in with a title dated from 03, small talked a little, and 10 min later had my registration and plate in my hand! Time to make a plate mount!

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
So this is the little license plate bracket I made. I don't really care for the vertical plates, but I was kind of out of options. Let me know what you think.

Here it is in the mock up stage bare metal.

Few side shots.

And rear shots. I honestly don't think it looks bad at all. It doesn't hang way out, it sits behind my rotor/caliper and is the same radius as the rotor. I just need to get some shorter bolts. Using allen button head stainless, but they are too long. Anyway, let me know what you think.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
I made an after-buildoff build thread, in the members build area, so all continued build progress will be posted there.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts