Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discuss, party, and bullshit in this thread....

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds good, looks good.
Thanks man!
I'm fucking pumped to have banged out the exhaust this weekend. Took all weekend to do it but it's done lol.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so you'll be finished before christmas? :D
Not going to lie one of the first things that came across my mind when I walked in from the shop was, "Damn I probably got time to put on a nicer looking KTM swingarm..."

I got some other interesting things in the works, and as the temperature drops so does my ambition level :)

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love the twin muffler setup. Im curious if the tire will fit between them under full compression. The 160 tire on my wr450 rubs the fmf muffler, even though its made for the bike.
Thanks very much! With a bolt out of the dog bone I had raised the the wheel and it does rub the right muffler a hair. left is good. So yes there could be potential rub. I had put the bolt back in and gave it a bounce test and I'm fairly confident that I'd be on the bump stop on the shock before the rub on the muffler amount of travel occurs.

I'll be switching out the spring in the rear to a stiffer one and when that one is in I'm going to suck the rear wheel up with some ratchet straps (I think) and see where I'm at with that.

Obviously I'm not going to be hitting triples with my DR, but, it's a supermoto and you know you always come across some shit to jump...

Last time I was on there I saw the description and I'm just like don't even click it....
I just now did the price check...isle three.,... and yup good to know I still can't afford things in life :)

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When I had my DRZ400sm I was jumping these on the way to work one day.

They are man hole cover ramps for when they are repaving. A cop spotted me and left me alone. Then 2 weeks later when a school bus driver call the cops on me for wheeling behind the bus, cause you know kids love some wheelies, he was the one who responded. Yeah he was a little pissed then...

1 - 20 of 120 Posts