Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Title is supposed to be "No regert" not regeret...But I'm sure y'all get that, and we are just going to run with it...

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the plan hoss
Well, on the docket is, fork swap, swingarm swap, new seat and subby, a headlight that I've had for a while and I'm excited to use. New rims... And all the little crap that comes along with doing that.

"Performance" stuff is not out of the question. There is a popular cam swap out there and supposedly busa pistons do... Um, something. :D

We'll see on the performance end of the spectrum...

·
V four honda whore
12,335 Posts
they are popular around TT course... i guess you could get shitload of performance stuff

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Well it is the no regerts build lol, so does he regret the name? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You want it to read no regert?
Naw homie,,,, no regerts about anything... We'll just roll with it.

helped fit Busa pistons to a carb model, no big diff . the throttle bodies can be bored out and bigger butterflies fitted
Thanks for the head up. From what I was reading about it the biggest thing was, "The pistons are lighter."...

The cam swap seems to get people near 10hp and like 5 ft. lbs gain at the wheel on a dyno, for the cost of a couple of used intake cams from an 03+... I might actually be tempted...Good gains IMO...

·
V four honda whore
12,335 Posts
if you can find cams from other model that fits and does good i would pick them too :) oh actually i will, i know what i need

Reactions: F'dup

·
10,592 Posts
Naw homie,,,, no regerts about anything... We'll just roll with it.

Thanks for the head up. From what I was reading about it the biggest thing was, "The pistons are lighter."...

The cam swap seems to get people near 10hp and like 5 ft. lbs gain at the wheel on a dyno, for the cost of a couple of used intake cams from an 03+... I might actually be tempted...Good gains IMO...
I know I machined the valve pockets in the Busa pistons and decked the barrels

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol. I was hoping that had been explained in this thread.

F'dup, no offense, but what a ugly fooking frame on those bikes. :fu:
Really?!

I'm actually a big fan of the frames on these. Between the two generations before the gladius came out, I prefer the round(ish) (it's kinda an oval but what ever) tube over the boxed tube frame on the second generation.

From the factory, I think the second generations are a better looking bike. But for a build I still prefer the first.

·
V four honda whore
12,335 Posts
I like 2nd gen frames more

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
V four honda whore
12,335 Posts
But i admited liking a suzuki bike