Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick word, (Yeah Like I ever have small post ha!)

Adam, Catman Myself and Adolph with Z Custom Leathers will be attending the Indy show February 17th-19th.

It is closed to the general public but I can get people in as guests. If your interested in going and checking out some real cool shit that the public will not see until next year...or maybe never - Drop me a line.

This is a dealer expo so al l the manufacturers go there to showcase their goods to big retailers.

I will be in booth 8702 in the Orange Zone if you are going you can find us all there.

Will post pics. after the show.

And one word of public recognition.

Catman does not know me from shit. Yet he has offered to show up and set up his tight fighter for display with my products on it. I will put on a carbon front fender, a 10" shortened titanium Exhaust a set of high polished rear sets adnd some swing arm spools.

In return he has asked for nothing. Also he offered to help with the furniture as he does events and has it on hand. This saves me big bucks.

So in return when the show is over I want to say here and now he can keep all the dislay items on the bike and good on him for being an up right guy.

I think this just shows that, while we are all hoolligans on the site, we are still good people and are mroe than willing to help each other out in the spirit of Motorcycling that I have seen since I first threw a leg over a motorcycle at age 14 some 30 years ago.

Kudos to you Catman.

Adam as well for taking the time and helping out. All good bro's

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Re: February Indy motorsports expo

no thank you sir...for helping provide us with great products for great prices.

i cant wait to go to this show. i'll be sure to report all the good stuff to you guys.

:metal:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts

No problem at all guys, I am still old school ! Motorcycling is still about comrodery to me :cfcartman:

I have always wanted to go to this show, it just never worked out for me and now i get to help out at the booth and feel part of something ( a little ) :ninja: Kool stuff !!

·
4,286 Posts

spyder said:
Id bring it there and park it on the 12 bar next to it but its really taken apart right now lol

haha I was going to ask if they wanted to park mine on the 12 bar when i got ther !! LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts

To all that don't know about this show, It is the shit! I live 2 hours north of it and have heard about it for years. You WILL see everything there. I haven't made it as it is closed to the public and you need ID's and proof of business ownership and fed #'s, etc.
Don't forget to visit Brad's Gold Club right there in Indianapolis on Lafayette St. Saturday night. Good Times...:party-smiley:
Later Brad

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts

catman said:
Motorcycling is still about comrodery to me

amen!

have fun at the show, if i could make it up that way, i'd come help out with whatever i could. TAKE LOTS OF PICS!! :D

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Man! it took well over a wek before I could access the site again.

Internet not working, Sat tv on the fritz. crap I actually had to read a book!! Man! what is this new world order coming to!

Ok so I guess they are fixing the busted internet lines .

Hey thanks all and I will give Catman the digital camera to snap shots.

Yea this show is closed to the public and its like secret shit time so we will see what we can sneak out for new shit coming down the line.

I can't wait, cain't wait, cain't wait.. like a kid before Christmas ha ha ha

·
4,286 Posts

Got the packages for the show yesterday !!!
The quality of the products are excelent ! carbon fiber exhausts, pucks, gloves gloves and more gloves. Carbon fiber front fender, and rearsets.
Only problem was i got the wrong mount bracket for the rearsets, but no big deal we'll get it right.

I'll post up pics when i can,, my computer is acting a fool at home today ??

Excelent stuff Steve !!
I'm mailing out the buisness cards in the morning ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts

business cards? whats this you speak of?

got my tix...

·
4,286 Posts

929_adam said:
business cards? whats this you speak of?

got my tix...
Yes sir, Steve asked me to take a dozen of each and mail them to you and Adolf, wich I did yesterday. If you want i can go ahead and mail the box of them ???
What time you ariving in Indy ?? ....... 15 th ?

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Catman, As you know we did in fact ship an 06 back plate for the GSXR sets. Opps but fear not I got the new ones on the way. I wil bring them with me along with yuor back pegs.

Biz cards are my company with your name and marketing dept under it so if anyone hastles you then you have proof your with me. This and a validf ID is needed to get an ID.

However, I got the ID's being mails to Donna (Sister) so she will send out fed ex when they arrive. So the cards are really just back up id.

Lifes good all so well see you all in Indy on the 15th! Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
97 Posts

I live in Indy and have never been (all the guys I know in the industry seem to give out all their passes before I get my name on the list). If you've still got an extra pass I'd love to be able to get into the show.

By the way, I'd be more than happy to show you guys around Indy after the show. Indianapolis is not a huge city, but we have a couple of cool things to do.

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Indy SV PM me with a full name and a company you have a name card for. I will try to add you to my list I need to see when the last date for registration is its closing soon though.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts

catman said:
Yes sir, Steve asked me to take a dozen of each and mail them to you and Adolf, wich I did yesterday. If you want i can go ahead and mail the box of them ???
What time you ariving in Indy ?? ....... 15 th ?
yessir! i'll be there the 15th around 1pm. who wants to pick me up from the airport??:D

·
4,286 Posts

929_adam said:
yessir! i'll be there the 15th around 1pm. who wants to pick me up from the airport??:D
I don't know if I'm there by 1pm, or i'd get ya. If i come in by then I'll call ya ??

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts

So we have the business cards taken care of. :party-smiley:

But I forgot to even ask you............where is the address of the show? Hahaha, would suck to get up there and not know where the hell we are going? Also, what are the times it goes from?

1 - 20 of 139 Posts