Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been sitting here taking inventory in my head of extra parts I'll have laying around and I realized that I have most of a 1999 Suzuki SV650. I already have one as well as the Slingshot so if I don't keep this stuff as spares I'll most likely sell it all. I figured someone might want a legit start to a good streetfighter build. Most of the parts need work, but I will be repairing the major components as time allows. These parts are:

-Clean Virginia, US titled 1999 SV650 frame(top subframe mounts are broken off)

-2000 SV650 engine(approx. 17,000 miles. Ran strong. Bent shift shaft. No other known issues)

-1992 GSX-R750 USD front end(steering stem is butchered a bit at the bottom but still useable and the damage cant be seen once installed)

-2000 SV650 swingarm and rear wheel(no tire. no issues)

-Stock SV650 steel subframe(nothing special and no tail)

-SV650 wiring harness(uncut and fully functional)

-SV650 gas tank(dented up pretty bad in a couple spots. No leaks)

So I dont know if anyone would be interested in this parts lot but I'm throwing it out there. I'll of course sell parts separately as people want them but I've already has this stuff up for sale before and it didn't seem to peak anyones interest. Who knows? Maybe I'll keep it all around and build it myself, sell it for way more but I don't have a want to at this point with everything else that I've got going on.

I'd definitely be interested in trades as well. A nice firearm, a beautiful guitar, a gently used high end sex doll with a clean bill of health, whatever. If you're interested holler at me.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Interested in the title...but not the frame. I am looking for some tinder to start a bonfire with... :p seriously...I do need a title though. lol.

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
Interested in the title...but not the frame. I do need a title though. lol.
I'm not sure what you need only a title for but it sounds highly illegal. :doh:

Later, Doug

Reactions: gsf1200R

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much are you wanting for everything?
I really have no idea at this point. Totally forgot all about this with everything else going on lately. Ill have to look at everything I put up for sale. Feel free to PM me an offer though. Im not gonna give it all away. I have no problem with keepign a spare SV engine and USD GSX-R front end around for myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts