Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a heads up to all that were not at FF14 (which you should have been)

It was announced that we are going to change venues for the upcoming year. 2015 will be marking the triumphant return of the one and only AFF. That's right folks, by the time FF15 comes around Adam will be with us again.

That means that instead of the event being in Pa it will be up in the Mass area. I have yet to work out the details (major and minor) yet but it will be up there. I wanted to post this to give everyone enough time to save some pennies, get the plans together for your builds, start to work out all the things that you need to do to get your asses there.

( I will be setting up a new sub-forum when I get home but in the mean time if an Admin could set it up and move this thread over I would appreciate it)

Details will come as soon as I get them worked out.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Have you figured out where in Mass. it's going to be, and when? The wife wants to ride out with me this year. She wants to go to Boston, she has never been there and wants to check it out.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Have you figured out where in Mass. it's going to be, and when? The wife wants to ride out with me this year. She wants to go to Boston, she has never been there and wants to check it out.
I mite guess in tha Lancaster area Steve.Adams parents live there and he will probly be real cloes to them mate

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
yall are getting me pumped

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Is anybody trying to figure out when and where yet?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts