Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
this is what i wanted the trophies to be like since the very beginning, i just cant weld otherwise you'd all be getting trophies made from 929 shit! i hate those foookin plastic things we've been doing and would do what i could to help fascilitate this for sure!

need some parts?! :fire:

·
i will forever be useless
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
haha we'll see. im gonna swing by the hotrod shop this week and see what they have in oe 500ci internals. hoping to get a full set of rods and maybe some pistons. hopefully a timing chain as well. dont know what the awards will go to but they should be fun to do

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
i meant as the actual trophies for the show....??

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
It was mentioned that awards will be handed out for all kinds of stuff and someone also said something along the lines of making a trophy for whatever we want. Does that mean we pick what we want the trophy to be for? You guys might end up with 4 trophies for the same thing then. Shouldn't we just make a trophy and leave any badging/name plate off of it or maybe have someone bring along a set of punches so it can be stamped in at the show?

EDIT:
For those of us that can't make it but want to contribute anyway would our trophies be shipped to Adam?

·
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
well when me and truck was discussing this is was so that it had nothing to do with the judging in the show. just if you want someone to have an award for some reason make it and give it to them. hence why i said make the trophy for whatever you want since you would be doing the judging

now with that being said: if adam is wanting trophies for the show i will be more than happy to make a few from what i can get to go towards the judged part.

sorry for the confusion

·
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
For those of us that can't make it but want to contribute anyway would our trophies be shipped to Adam?
as for where to send them you can send them to me since i will be at ff for sure or adam i guess

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
ill make one but i know i wont be able to carry it on the ride there, lol

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
would any of you dudes even slow drag?
ILL SLOW DRAG. i get stuck in traffic all the time so i know i can do a slow drag easily.
that is if i have a proper bike thats not borrowed lol

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
this is what i wanted the trophies to be like since the very beginning, i just cant weld otherwise you'd all be getting trophies made from 929 shit! i hate those foookin plastic things we've been doing and would do what i could to help fascilitate this for sure!

need some parts?! :fire:
aww they dont have to be perfect welds buddy.

Just close your eyes hold the welded close and bam, metal melted together.

In all seriousness i think amateur welds would only add to the character of the trophies.

·
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
it can be whatever man. no real rules to this

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
can I JB WELD some Zip Ties to a Roll of duct tape half rolled onto a can of "Skully" Green Spray paint so it can be an interactive Trophy.

·
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
haha sure call it the mcgyver award

21 - 40 of 75 Posts