Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are currently speaking with the folks over at Motorcycle.com to see if they want to come down to the Barber Vintage Fest (Fighter Fest South) with us next year. Hopefully they are in and would probably come down as Customfighters & Triumphrat since Triumph is one of the main sponsors of the show.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I hope to make it this year. I'm planning a couple trips already FF14 is close to the top but riding the 18 hour 1200 mile trip to robs house is before FF14

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I hope to make it this year. I'm planning a couple trips already FF14 is close to the top but riding the 18 hour 1200 mile trip to robs house is before FF14
Let me know when you get ready to go. I'll ride out to Rob's again.

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok guys so been speaking with Stew and Helena and they seem to be down for it. Just working out the pricing and logistics with Them and Dime City for an Ace Corner setup. For anyone who was not there last year, here is the link to the Ace Corner below. Some of the best seats in the house to watch the racing and look at awesome bikes.

http://www.acecornerbarber.com/

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure yet. The details for the Ace Corner will not be released for a few months at least but usually the vendors have to be setup by Thursday or first thing Friday morning I believe.

Yes if we will have a spot so the bikes can be displayed there or you can enter the bike show at the top of the Hill like Andy and few others did last year. There is also parking down the center of the vendor area right in front of the stage but space usually is limited on Saturdays because so many people show up. last year, Sat was insane there.

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fighter Fest South is going down this year. Got a bunch of confirm people. Anyone looking to go most of us are staying at the following Hotel. Some of the members are camping out in the camp ground on the Barber MOtorsports Park but the camping sells out real quick.

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/birmingham/iroal/hoteldetail

Holiday Inn Express Suites.
811 Old Grants Mill Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35210

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
What are the dates?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.