Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just trying to get some input on what you all thought of Fighter Fest 2008?

comments? suggestions?

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
well from my VERY limited show experience it seemed really good. only thing i'd ask for personally is just a longer show. but i understand that cant happen.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean, like you want to party for a week???

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
if that was the case i'd deff pace myself much better.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats it? pauly wants to get more drunk for longer periods of time and thats all huh?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I have nothing worthwhile to add..

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:wtf:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Fine then...needs more hot naked chicks. That always livens the party.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is a true statement for every moment of my life.....yep, all of them. :rock:

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
says the married man...... like idk. it was nice to meet ppl. it was fucking sweet to eat a banging ass dinner.... sat was good with the exception of getting up uber early. and then i didnt want sunday to be over. so idk what else we could do to improve it

·
Super Moderator
4,596 Posts
I don't think that there is anything to change. I do think that it would be better if more people showed up but that's just gonna take time
It'd be nice to have a few more vendors........not that the ones there weren't good but more vendors would be nice
Also, I know a few tried to do it but maybe having a preshow ride on Saturday or Sunday would be cool

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
it was nice to meet ppl. it was fucking sweet to eat a banging ass dinner.... sat was good with the exception of getting up uber early. and then i didnt want sunday to be over. so idk what else we could do to improve it
I would hav'ta agree with pauly here....

The hooligans, the food (catmans BBQ), the resort we stayed in, the ride to Carlisle, all of it was on point....

Like wolfman said all we need is MORE HOOLIGANS & we can call it an even better success....

So unless you can do something about the heat adam I say there is nothing to change. Fighter Fest 2008 was the joint. :shocker:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you cant take the heat, get your ass out the kitchen :fire:

·
Nuckin Futs
217 Posts
I don't think that there is anything to change. I do think that it would be better if more people showed up but that's just gonna take time
It'd be nice to have a few more vendors........not that the ones there weren't good but more vendors would be nice
Also, I know a few tried to do it but maybe having a preshow ride on Saturday or Sunday would be cool
I agree. Is electrosport or Koso interested in coming? Maybe Moto-Madness.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Had I know Two yrs ago I wuld have been first there and lasst to leave ..:shocker:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts