Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Dammit. Work and having a baby. Kicking myself for missing this year, and last year, and the year before.

Those burgers look kickass good
No worries man.. just start counting the months next time you think about bangin the ol lady. There's ways to work around such problems lol.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Not cool I was going to do a iron butt ride tomorrow to make up for not making ff and it got rained out

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Not cool I was going to do a iron butt ride tomorrow to make up for not making ff and it got rained out
you know.. you can ride a motorcycle in the rain :thumbsup:

last year i left when it was raining, rained my full hour and thirty min ride. it sucked but i still made it.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
you know.. you can ride a motorcycle in the rain :thumbsup:

last year i left when it was raining, rained my full hour and thirty min ride. it sucked but i still made it.
An hour and a half is slightly different than 19 hours straight.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Even if it rained for 3 hours, he still has a minimum of 16 hours to go. Riding in the rain is draining and requires more concentration. You have to deal with being cold and wet, logistics of rain gear, and still make the 1000 miles in under 24 hours. I would never attempt an Iron Butt for the first time knowing i would be dealing with rain.

I know it isn't an issue for you since you do 1000 miles all the time and you take your bike everywhere since you don't have a car and you ride in the rain and you are a badass mofo.
:thumbsup:

Anyways, back to FF pics

1 - 20 of 93 Posts