Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A thread for pics of the most fugly ass, over done, short-wheel-based-OCC piles out there. Some prime german stuff ought to show up here.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
HATERS

·
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^yeah you're right! i been looking at way to many bicycle forums, biggest haters on the internet for shure.

Im sorry mommy, please dont hit me again.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
well i will say that the bike you posted looks like a character out of the animated film ANTZ or A BUGS LIFE. haha.

not to my liking at all.

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
This thread is dumb. Fighters are all about what the owner wanted. Plus they're almost 99% of the time, works in progress so you can't acurratly judge them.

If i posted fighters I thought were ugly, I'd use up all the sites disk space with hacked together flat black shit boxes. lol Don't worry, I'd include mine.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
:LolLolLolLol:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
This thread is dumb. Fighters are all about what the owner wanted. Plus they're almost 99% of the time, works in progress so you can't acurratly judge them.

If i posted fighters I thought were ugly, I'd use up all the sites disk space with hacked together flat black shit boxes. lol Don't worry, I'd include mine.
I was thinking the same thing, hence posting my bike.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know its not a fighter, but its soo ugly I could not resist sharing. And dear lord its a SSA with a wheelie bar:wtf: Not to mention that the rear wheel would stuff it into the rearend if it hit a bump.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i like the slats they put into the bodywork.... :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts