1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
FUN FUN FUN! :party-smiley:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
nice pic..now get your ass off that seat...put the crack of your ass on the corner of the seat and point your knee towards the frt tire(not down towards the ground), turn your inside shoulder in then point your chin at the mirror.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
BigRed875 said:
nice pic..now get your ass off that seat...put the crack of your ass on the corner of the seat and point your knee towards the frt tire(not down towards the ground), turn your inside shoulder in then point your chin at the mirror.....
sounds like someones done a track day or two! :metal:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
I was starting to loose the back end when the pic was snapped. Yeeeeeee Haaaa

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
I was starting to loose the back end when the pic was snapped. Yeeeeeee Haaaa
that looks like proper procedure for sure! :metal:

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Big red and Adam I just had a thought next season we are tryng to get a real race series goigng. Sure would bring in a crowd to have a few real stunt guy here.

We could do a few demos around town to make everyone aware of whats going on then highlight a few riders between races.

Just a thought but that woud be a "Never before seen" thing over here.

Let me get some sponsors lined up first to get the series going but this might be pretty do-able.

You would have to use local bikes but they have some pretty wild bikes here so I think it could work. Saw my 1st GSXR 1000 on the street here today

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
wait...are you implying that big red and i should be the stunt riders???
:muah: :LolLolLolLol:

maybe we could just bring some over there??? or im gonna have to quit my job and start stunting full time... if you can find that kinda sponsorship, i'm down! :metal:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts