Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It doesn't seem like we aren't in any hurry to figure out what is going on for FF. If for some reason we don't have one this year I'm still going to ride out to Rob's house sometime this summer. Anybody interested in going with me. Party at Rob's house.....:party-smiley:

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Turn up without my bike? :nuts: I don't think i can afford to ship it.

Edit.... googling bike shipping.....

Edit #2.... Hmmmm about £1000. Not crazy i guess, but still. :(

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts

Dude... I'm sure someone here will let you borrow one of his bikes. :party-smiley:
Or ride pillion. :D

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Dude... I'm sure someone here will let you borrow one of his bikes. :party-smiley:
Or ride pillion. :D
Man, there's about 6 working bikes on the whole of CF, the rest are in bits. This is how i imagine most of CF will be getting there:

:D:D

But yeah, i'm honestly thinking i might try for FF2016, i think there's a good chance. Mark your filofaxs folks! :D

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
Man, there's about 6 working bikes on the whole of CF, the rest are in bits. This is how i imagine most of CF will be getting there:

Seems accurate... I have two and they're both in bits. :fu:
But wait... Man... Come with like $700 cash, buy a piece of shit off Craigslist, ride it, sell it for what you bought it for, and leave. =P

Also, the dog totally makes that photo.
Wait shit... There are two dogs. I mean the one in the laundry bag.

·
30,379 Posts
But yeah, i'm honestly thinking i might try for FF2016, i think there's a good chance. Mark your filofaxs folks! :D
I'll get the Ducati running and go if you do. Don't be fuckin with me just to get me to DW though!

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
I'll get the Ducati running and go if you do. Don't be fuckin with me just to get me to DW though!
Wellllll..... maybe DW and aim for that. I would love to do it. How about you build a bike and i save money.... both things we each appear to be masters at not doing! :D:D

·
BLACK BELT
7,067 Posts

I showed up bikeless to FF.

Just don't have enough days off from work to ride from the west coast to the east coast and back again, so I flew.

Having a bike would have been much better, but I still had a great time in my rental car/chase car/ support vehicle. It was actually quite nice when the storms rolled in, and came in handy when one of the bikes broke down.

What a frickin party that was! :rock:

·
30,379 Posts
Wellllll..... maybe DW and aim for that. I would love to do it. How about you build a bike and i save money.... both things we each appear to be masters at not doing! :D:D
I'll see what I can do. Check on the logistics of importing a bike to ride temporarily. Lack of US emissions equipment may be an issue. You'll have to insure it here too.

·
30,379 Posts
Wait... aren't you on the west coast?
Yes, but if he goes then I'll go. I don't trust the Ducati to make it there and back so I'll be trailering or vanning it so it should be easy to add a bike.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Yes, but if he goes then I'll go. I don't trust the Ducati to make it there and back so I'll be trailering or vanning it so it should be easy to add a bike.
Well shit if you're coming from the opposite side of the country now I think I need to find a way to make it work.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts