Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
God listens ... to SLAYER
34 Posts
Same here - first time had my bike (first build too) on show and managed few snaps with other twin turbo (which I personally love)

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I want to go next year ... if i got a reliable bike that can handle the long drive from Norway to UK and back by then :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
129 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Zombietoad,

Based on this years show I would say make sure you are meeting a group for the show so the social side is a reason for the trip in itself. I rode 3 1/2 hours each way and saw it all in less than three hours including the two shows.

Lots of stuff I would love to be able to build, not so much I wanted to take home.

Oh and at motorway service station prices we can pay $10.30 per gallon (£1.42 per litre) and more for diesel!

Rich

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Zombietoad,

Based on this years show I would say make sure you are meeting a group for the show so the social side is a reason for the trip in itself. I rode 3 1/2 hours each way and saw it all in less than three hours including the two shows.

Lots of stuff I would love to be able to build, not so much I wanted to take home.

Oh and at motorway service station prices we can pay $10.30 per gallon (£1.42 per litre) and more for diesel!

Rich
Yeah that sounds smart. But im guessing there is a bunch of guys from the forum there... and when i drive from Norway to UK i demand an afterparty :beer:

And the gas prices aint to bad... thats about the normal high-end in norway :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zombietoad,

Rich
This was the first year of being held so onwards and upwards, it can only get bigger and better. The guys that organised it did a fantastic job, looking forward to next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts