5,717 Posts
Where have you been man?

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where have you been man?
Thanks for asking ! LOL

I went Grizzly Adams like i said i would. I sold my restaurant , bar , house and everything i owned and moved to my property in Adams county.
I have solar power , well water ,and heat and cook with wood.
Building my log cabin. growing and hunting my own food. I will never go back to the rat race ! I don't have much but im happy and love what i have !

I do not have internet except if i ride my quad to my folks house a mile or so through the woods !

hahaha

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Thanks for asking ! LOL

I went Grizzly Adams like i said i would. I sold my restaurant , bar , house and everything i owned and moved to my property in Adams county.

I have solar power , well water ,and heat and cook with wood.

Building my log cabin. growing and hunting my own food. I will never go back to the rat race ! I don't have much but im happy and love what i have !

I do not have internet except if i ride my quad to my folks house a mile or so through the woods !

hahaha

I would love to live like that. Just sounds like heaven to me

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to live like that. Just sounds like heaven to me

yea, I have no stress now,and I was not being a good man in the city. I was becoming violent,dangerous and that is just not who I am. Im lucky I learned at a young age ,the only important things that we don't teach our kids , How to survive, make shelter, find food and water and keep warm

Reactions: Ammadien

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
yea, I have no stress now,and I was not being a good man in the city. I was becoming violent,dangerous and that is just not who I am. Im lucky I learned at a young age ,the only important things that we don't teach our kids , How to survive, make shelter, find food and water and keep warm

Your right, fewer and fewer people know how to do it. I learned in my time oversea's that there are better more important things to life than technology and the next up and coming game console or phone.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
Nice to hear you found your happiness.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Mot exactly my cup of tea but if it makes you happy then more power to you. I see you haven't lost your true love........... motorcycles!!!!!!!!!!

·
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea and rigged is the right word for my first set lol.
2 . 80w pannels and 4 deep cycle batt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts