Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 467 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the information for the resort. I know that it may seem early but with the amount of discussion about the event I figured it was time to set it up with them and get the information out to everyone. As it stands we have the 14 rooms at the inn blocked along with 10 rooms at the resort. I will wait till the rates have been verified but it looks like we will have the same rate as the last 2 years

If anyone wants to book their room give them a call and let them know that you are with Chris Ward not Custom Fighters. You can ask for Tanya again this year but anyone on the staff will be able to help you. Just an FYI, in order to hold your room they will ask for a nights deposit.

Here's the link to the resort..http://www.felicitaresort.com/

EDIT:
Here is the reply back from Tanya

Dear Chris,

Nikki Stone gave me your message today in regards to the Custom Fighters coming back to Felicita again in 2010. I have gotten approval from our GM to extend to you, again, the rate of $75 plus tax per room. I understand that you would like the entire Inn plus 10 lodge rooms. Is this correct? If so, I will go ahead and place the block

I should mention that our GM did have some concerns about the burn outs on the road and the late night rides as we had neighboring houses complain about the noise last year. So, as long as you can reiterate that with your group, I will be happy to have you all on property once again!

P.S......I loved the Custom Fighters stamp in the middle of the road!

Felicita...Where happiness begins

Tonya Roush

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Things will be a little different, but still planning on going. 'Course, we got a whole year to go.....let no one say we don't plan for shit in advance! ;)

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Things will be a little different, but still planning on going. 'Course, we got a whole year to go.....let no one say we don't plan for shit in advance! ;)
Advance planing for a shit is a wise thing ...:D

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Looks like a nice place, I will be talking to a few other PNW guys and see what we are going to do.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
So on the off chance I could make it down, 1)what was the cost the last two years and B) any other options like camping?
comes out to like 90 bux a night for lodging

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
They are letting us back after the neighbor yelled at us to stop our Hooliganisms haha

We stayed in the lodges up my the office and they were sweet and a hell of alot bigger for the same price I think.
I stayed in the lodges too. Absolutly huge room. Nice as hell too.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Free lodgin overnite at the cop shop ,jus gotta be bad..Make sure to get bail set up beforehand...:shocker:(breakfast included)

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
Nice. Jfr Ill be bringing beer again so if there's anything anyone wants post in the thread Im about to start.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,238 Posts
They are letting us back after the neighbor yelled at us to stop our Hooliganisms haha

We stayed in the lodges up my the office and they were sweet and a hell of alot bigger for the same price I think.
Ryan and I will need some cozy accomodations like these ! :thumbsup:

Nick, it sounds like he's down for riding out with me even if he can't get on the books for a stunt show.

·
Moto Madness Customs
3,444 Posts
Ryan and I will need some cozy accomodations like these ! :thumbsup:

Nick, it sounds like he's down for riding out with me even if he can't get on the books for a stunt show.
Cool. Let me talk to the Event Coordinator and see what I can setup for him. I know the Starboyz will probably be back and they did like 3 shows a day so he would probably be riding around their times or so.

1 - 20 of 467 Posts