SCORE MY BUILD

VIEW MY SCORES SO FAR

F4ighter

2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i
List of Modifications:

$2000.00 - Bike
$ 40.00 - Acerbis Blitz Headlight
$ 95.00 - 1000rr Race Tail
$ 20.00 - Tail mounting brackets (aluminum from Lowes)
$ 10.00 - Stripped and polished the wheel lips (stripper and polish)
$ 100.00 - Custom subframe (paid a buddy for the welds)
$ 20.00 - Custom battery/ecu/fuse box (aluminum from Lowes)
$ 5.00 - Shortened/Modified stock front and rear harnesses (solder, shrink wrap, and electrical tape)
$ 1.00 - Shortened high mount exhaust - $1 (traded my previous exhaust, had to buy rivets to chop the can)
$ 250.00 - 600rr Swingarm swap, filled in on the left side for a MotoGP swingarm look, 600rr shock and linkage, machined spacers, and custom bolt.
$ 80.00 - Misc. bolts, gasket, silicone, brackets
$ 50.00 - Received the PJ1 treatment
- Forks
- Modified Ram Air Intakes
- Tank
- Tail
- Frame
- Case Covers
- Subframe
- Header
- Midpipe
- Swingarm
- Rear Sets

$2671.00 - Total cost of build

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
:metal:

(headbanging to a song called DOWN TO THE WIRE)

love the tail!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
enrico vespa said:
I love those ram air intakes
Thanks man, I think they came out great. I was squatting too low in one of the pics though, I promise you they are even. They look sick when you are riding too, I definitely need to get a riders view picture. :rock:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only thing missing is my seat foam, I ordered it two weeks ago and I just got it in the mail today. It will clear up the little gap between that tail/subframe/tank. Other than that I think it came out fantastic, better than I planned. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
F'n sweet bro. Tip my hat to 'nother F4i!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sevenpointsixtwo said:
Wow, this thing is awesome. How'd you score that thing for 2 grand? That's a steal! Awesome build over all man!
Thanks man, I got it after a guy tried a superman on it. Nothing but some rash and a few cracks in the fairings, but he got another bike instead.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scrapyard said:
Very clean. Good job man. everything flows really well. Love the tail too.
Thanks man, I spent a lot of time in photoshop trying to get the angles to flow right. I printed p-shops and tacked them on my garage wall while I was building the subframe, deciding on the headlight height, etc. Haha, not to mention I had my gf or my roommate out there every 5 minutes while I stood at the other end of the garage squatting down saying, "does the angle look right?" I'm sure they are both glad it's over. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts