Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Final- Sully's TLS Fight Time

9K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  Britjoe 
#1 ·
Here's what it looked when the build off started

Here's what it looked like when i started the build 2 months before the build off started

and the almost finished build

I dont have pix from the same spot at all different angles and i'm not around my bike to take them right now so heres what i have

See less See more
#3 ·
Still in my top 3 on the site!!!

#6 ·
laugh. yeah but I didnt paint my tank and enter the buildoff :)
is it too late to enter now....Ive got some paint\cause there are some sweet Prizes

#12 ·
enrico vespa said:
what if he told ya you were one of the other 2?
Are you referring to me? Or Britjoe?

#16 ·
Britjoe said:
laugh. yeah but I didnt paint my tank and enter the buildoff :)
is it too late to enter now....Ive got some paint\cause there are some sweet Prizes

Doesnt matter because it takes into account what he had done before the buildoff started then the equation they use incorporates money spent as well. So even though he has a nice bike most of it was done before the buildoff even started which means he pretty much entered a near finished bike.

Im not knocking the bike at all Im just stating how the thing is supposed to work.

#17 ·
i really hope no one votes for me because I dont know if I could take all the crying that will ensue:knucks:

my bike took the same amount of time to build i just started in Oct. and finished in Jan.

I thought this build off was supposed to be a friendly thing???

#18 ·
I dont think this is a voting type situation anyway, i think its done only by the equation they came up with....or maybe its a combination of both? Either way its supposed to come out fair no matter what.
\

Direct qoute so we can kill all the questioning

"We have devised a formula that inputs the total cost of the the build into the mix...
Basically... if you spent a ton, you get points deducted, and if you spend very little, you get points added.
This way, if we only have 10 people in with all different bikes, and all different build costs, we can still have some competiton.
The formula only works for bikes between $500-$10,000 but literally, a $500 bike would have just as much chance of winning as a $10,000 bike!!! The key here is "Doing the best with what you've got to work with."
Bikes will be judged on 12 categories:
motor
suspension
brakes
intake/exhaust
rims/tires
lights, guages, electrical
customization
overall build quality
overall look/flow
creativity
paint
Custom Fighters skull logo usage"

#19 ·
I posted a message that I just deleated, Ive got my oppinions, I like your bike, I do, even though its a copy of someone elses :). ok here it is, just bare in mind people started from scratch for this build, and anyone can through 5 grand at a bike and make it look good.

#21 ·
Sully, you know that when their is a contest comes a competitive nature that often takes out civility in the nature of animalistic competitiveness. It probably will hurt your votes having a lot of it done previous to the start of the buildoff, but either way I have been following your build and seeing all of the things you did after the build off started and I think everyone can agree that you have one sick bike.:rock:

#23 ·
i'm not here to win contest's , i thought this would be a good way to get my ass in gear and get my bike completed. And for that it worked, my bike is pretty much done, so i win no matter what. Oringinaly there were not that many substantial prizes so we can be pretty sure no one entered this build for the prizes even though someone think's thats why i entered the build (grow up you know who you are) and BritJoe to say that anyone can throw 5K at a bike and have it turn out the way mine did your out of your mind, how many bikes have you seen with unlimited budgets that look like shit or are completely tacky, i know of plenty!! I never copied Artkores bike, i used it as inspriation. should i find every fighter'd GSXR and then say you copied them!!:knucks:

#24 ·
sully said:
Oringinaly there were not that many substantial prizes so we can be pretty sure no one entered this build for the prizes even though someone think's thats why i entered the build (grow up you know who you are) and BritJoe to say that anyone can throw 5K at a bike and have it turn out the way mine did your out of your mind,

I really wouldn't worry about people like that. Fuck um. You know the hater game.

Money has nothing to do with taste and execution. Your bike has an agressive and VERY Clean look.

Clean looking streetfighters are very hard to come by.

#25 ·
Tommy Pantsdown said:
I really wouldn't worry about people like that. Fuck um. You know the hater game.

Money has nothing to do with taste and execution. Your bike has an agressive and VERY Clean look.

Clean looking streetfighters are very hard to come by.
i hear ya tommy but i'm getting tired of hearing the same old drivel from the same old asshats all the time. And for some reason this site has got the most vocal asshats i've ever heard run thier mouths.

One of them has copied my shit but still runs his mouth!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.