Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Final paint went on saterday. Pics don't do it justice, the metalic just shines in the sun... so purdy:party-smiley: Actually painted 2 bikes that day, the other was an old yami 600 another guy had just fixed from his wreck.

My bike is officially for sale now, check the classifieds for the details, and spread the word to anybody interested in a bike, I'm hoping to unload this thing and pick up a new project ASAP.

First shot is of the showroom bike, just for comparison :)

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
sweet bike, love it.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, its a pretty good feeling to finally put the for sale sign up

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
that split tail looks rad... esspecially with thay way cool front headlight... thing looks great

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Very nice bike...as I have said before.

If I were you....I would make some molds of that tail ASAP, and then, even after the bike is gone, you can still be making some money......those tails would sell for $200-$250 easy. :party-smiley:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks good.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
Thanks guys, its a pretty good feeling to finally put the for sale sign up

now tell me again why it should feel good? awesome job. big improvement and love the green. :rock: you'll miss it. but on the other hand your prolly excited for a new canvas.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Yeah, make a plug of that tail....

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
y0 candy when we going riding?!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
will be posted in the local classifieds forums for ya homie :D

hate to see it go, that thing is SICK, but maybe i can convince a local fighter fan to buy it, so i can look at it in person from time to time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts